Ultimate solicitations for June, 2005

Well, we've got a while until the July's pop up, but I'd imagine, if you looked hard enough, you could scrap up something... I mean, where'd we find that Moon Knight cover? That's gotta be an indication that they're already out there. ;)

Goodwill said:
Well, we've got a while until the July's pop up, but I'd imagine, if you looked hard enough, you could scrap up something... I mean, where'd we find that Moon Knight cover? That's gotta be an indication that they're already out there. ;)
I was wondering that too. MWF neeeever gave a source.

icemastertron said:
I was wondering that too. MWF neeeever gave a source.

Pretty sure Marvel released it early for one of the recent cons.

UltimateE said:
Ohhhhhhh, ok. I didn't notice that one.

BTW,

For UXM #60, we have to wait and extra week, cuz its coming out on the 3rd Wedsnday, instead of the 2nd one, which is its 'normal' release date.

So, instead of saying all that mess, you should've just said it was delayed. ;) I think Stuart Immonen is having some trouble here... They've got to give him more time and, on top of that, we've got a stand-in for one of our issues.

Goodwill said:
So, instead of saying all that mess, you should've just said it was delayed. ;)
But it's not delayed. I'm saying they moved the release date, something they don't do often. Remember how UXM #50 was moved a week up from it's usual release date?

UltimateE said:

that pic[moon knight in usm] was from comicscontinuum, although mwof probably got it from the bendis board....

And the solicitations are already out, just not released to the public...ive seen an advance preview and it had the identities of the young avengers revealed in it...that was all i was able to see...but people have scans of stuff floating around from wonder con...maybe by this friday or next friday(more likely)

The Captain said:
...maybe by this friday or next friday(more likely)
If not, than maybe April 20th most likely for text only, and more than likely April 22nd for solits with covers.

Last edited:
The Captain said:
which is next friday... :wink:
Right. But I thought we were talking about the ones being released first, which are the sans cover ones.

Anyways, let's get back on the June solits.

What're we all expecting to be the most promising conclusion to all of these arcs? I mean, don't we have Ultimate Starts in July?

Latest posts

Back