Ultimate Spider-Man #106 SPOILERS

When did Kraven get his TV show back?
Look at the advertisement on the bus stop, where MJ and Peter talking about web swinging together!

"Watch Kraven Hunt"

Of course, Bendis could be thinking of Ultimizing Kraven's Last hunt, in accordance with the Black Costume in the movie for this summer. After Death of A Goblin? Or would that arc satisfy Marvel's movie/comic colloboration?

well we still have 6 months until ultimate knights story ends, and the movie is here in 3 months, I don't think Ultimate Spider-Man is playing for the movie this time.

well we still have 6 months until ultimate knights story ends, and the movie is here in 3 months, I don't think Ultimate Spider-Man is playing for the movie this time.

Unless one or more issues get delayed...

He could have a brief fight with the Sandman or have a old poster of the Spider-Man movie show up in the background.

Ultimate Knights is ending in June (same month SM3 is released no?), and seeing that it is Bag's last ish, it would be feasable for Immonen's first issue to be released in June so they could wedge in a Movie Cash-in just for the heck of it

I forgot USM is on a 3-week roll.
Death of a Goblin sounds like it plays for the movie anyway, since the movie is a little goblin related too.
And I hope USM won't go EMO too.All other spidey titles are back in black anyway.

Well, I liked this issue. The art was a better, but I do agree with whoever said the Shang-Chi parts looked bad. I didn't think about Liz when they introduced Kitty! I hope they do show her reaction, it would be very interesting :) Hopefully, Kitty's being here won't turn into a whole jealousy thing between her and MJ. I don't think they should ignore that MJ just stole her boyfriend back from Kitty, but man, I hate love triangles. I just really hope this doesn't turn into an Iceman-Rogue-Kitty thing.

On the other hand, if this is handled right, it could mean we'll be seeing more of Peter's life outside of Spider-man. Is it just me, or has it been awhile since we've really seen anything happening with anybody who doesn't know he's Spider-man (Liz, Flash, Kong, etc.?)

Also, what is the Project Pegasus? Urich was talking to Jonah about it. Is that something from 616 I don't know about? Just figured it was since Bendis loves to throw in little things like that.

Overall, good issue, but on the more cynical side, Clone Saga also started out good :p

It was a pretty good issue but it seemed really short which is how all of the issues with kingpin have been. hopefully this is the last one for a while

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back