Ultimate Spider-Man #106 SPOILERS

:D

as much as i despise blondes, i think gwen was the way to go. sge was that cool down to earth girl.

You only say that because I bet you used to be into Goth. ;)

mj is whiny kitty should be in xmen. she's coming off as a stalker now.

Agreed.

I know I've said this before, but ultimizing Skip Wescott would solve the villain and relationship problems!

I can honestly say I have no idea who that is.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm not usually like this...

What are you talking about? Of course you are.

i liked that aswell, he turned Peter into "The Walking Copyright Enfringement" which is cool

Too bad the end result will most likely be lame.

Goth chicks are hot. They've always did it it for me and they always will, until I'm dead in my grave (when they might finally notice me. . . ).

So I finnally got this, and I liked it. After the mess that was the Clone Saga, this was a breath of fresh air. The art, imo, was up and down though. The FF scenes could've been better, but that one scene with Daredevil and Shang-Chi was great.
I noticed that someone said earlier that Daredevil character changed. He didn't. Now that Spider-Man is openly supported by SHEILD, DD has to give hm some respect.
I have a theory on Ronin: Either he's Kingpin's new 'fist',
or it's a student, maybe Jessica Jones? Since Spider-Man is getting all this pulicity, a home-made video of him taking down a villian would sell.

4/5

So I finnally got this, and I liked it. After the mess that was the Clone Saga, this was a breath of fresh air. The art, imo, was up and down though. The FF scenes could've been better, but that one scene with Daredevil and Shang-Chi was great.
I noticed that someone said earlier that Daredevil character changed. He didn't. Now that Spider-Man is openly supported by SHEILD, DD has to give hm some respect.
I have a theory on Ronin: Either he's Kingpin's new 'fist',
or it's a student, maybe Jessica Jones? Since Spider-Man is getting all this pulicity, a home-made video of him taking down a villian would sell.

4/5

Seeing as Matts isnt a goverment guy...idont think he has to give him any respect yet

This was an ok issue.

Daredevil is cool and I look forward to seeing his plot unfold.

I thought the Kingpin planning to flood the market with Spider-Man was a pretty good idea. Sounds like something this guy would really do.

Kitty being the new student was WAY to predictable.

Overall, good issue.

-Titan

One thing I hate - how cartoony Daredevil looks. I'm used to the gritty look that Lark and Maleev have used lately.

It was a alright issue. I am so sick of Bendis babble.

But it was a interesting set up and I do like the copyright angle.

The art really looked a lot cleaner also.

It was Bagley better than he's been in a while.

As sick as I am of bendis' dialogue, I thought it worked in this issue. But maybe that's just because the whole issue was like turning back the clock to when the book was great, so it didn't seem so bad.

But his crappy dialogue worked very well in Mighty Avengers, so maybe he's back on form.

Peter: Oy.
Peter thinking: Exactly, and I'm not even Jewish.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the best issue USM has had in years (ignoring Annuals).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back