Ultimate Spider-Man #106 SPOILERS

Don't threaten to gang up the guy because he has a different opinion.

If Ultimatefan enjoyed #100 then that's what matters. No need to bully.

Hello folk.
Well, read the issue. Wow. Hope it doesn't stop. Peter has made some gigantic emotional leaps in the last couple of days ( for him ) He's being honest with May..( don't think we've seen the last of that ), he's stopped pretending with Kitty when he loved MJ the entire time, and he knows he's been a jerk about it.
How long has it been since we've seen Peter actually be honest with himself and others? a long time. He seriously owes Kitty an apology though. He played with her heart.
Kitty coming to Midtown..wow: this has potential for some major drama. I doubt MJ is going to be happy with Kitty now on "her turf", and she'll likely feel Kitty is chasing Peter. A threat in other words. Kitty now has to deal with seeing Peter and MJ together, and the fact she is on her own in terms of being a known mutant. Liz's reaction to her should be interesting.
Also: if Kitty so much as shows more than a passing interest in Peter, his secret is out. The kids are going to put two and two together. Considering this, and the fact he is antsy because of Silver Sable and Daredevil coming to his school. Peter is going to be nervous.
yikes! this has potential!

Last edited:
Liz's reaction to her should be interesting.
Oh, I didnt think of that, it would be interesting and when was the last time we saw Liz Allen?
Also: if Kitty so much as shows more than a passing interest in Peter, his secret is out. The kids are going to put two and two together. Considering this, and the fact he is antsy because of Silver Sable and Daredevil coming to his school. Peter is going to be nervous.

Daredevil didnt come to his school, Matt Murdock did. But also his connection with Harry, his house being the only one destroyed, MJ being kidnap and the fact that Kong figured it out quite a while ago there's no room for error

Hello folk.
Well, read the issue. Wow. Hope it doesn't stop. Peter has made some gigantic emotional leaps in the last couple of days ( for him ) He's being honest with May..( don't think we've seen the last of that ), he's stopped pretending with Kitty when he loved MJ the entire time, and he knows he's been a jerk about it.
How long has it been since we've seen Peter actually be honest with himself and others? a long time. He seriously owes Kitty an apology though. He played with her heart.
Kitty coming to Midtown..wow: this has potential for some major drama. I doubt MJ is going to be happy with Kitty now on "her turf", and she'll likely feel Kitty is chasing Peter. A threat in other words. Kitty now has to deal with seeing Peter and MJ together, and the fact she is on her own in terms of being a known mutant. Liz's reaction to her should be interesting.

Oh good...more jealous girlfriend drama...:roll:

The issue was...alright. Nothing bad like the Clone Saga, but nothing to really drool over about.

But this was a WTF moment:

wtf.jpg

Her arm there looks like it's all very short and just creepy looking...

The issue was...alright. Nothing bad like the Clone Saga, but nothing to really drool over about.

But this was a WTF moment:

wtf.jpg

Her arm there looks like it's all very short and just creepy looking...

And is it just me or do her fingers look messed up? Bendis will be upset. You all know about his crush on Jessica Jones.

Yeah...not to mention that when Bagley draws her she just looks...ugly...

That's because Bagley is not as good as everyone thinks he is.

He gave Tarantula seven arms in one panel!

Also, look at the clock. This looks like homeroom, especially since Kitty is just being introduced, but the clock says it's 2:06! WTF?

Last edited:
That's because Bagley is not as good as everyone thinks he is.

He gave Tarantula seven arms in one panel!
Oh, that's easily explainable.

You see, that seven arm tarantula, is actually the understudy of the six arm tarantula. Six Arm, as we in the biz call him, caught the flu that week so we were unable to see him for that panel. Believe it or not, it takes a week per panel to get everything the way we wanted it for this arc. So we called Seven Arm, also known as Lucky Blue, and he pitched in with no problem. We tried to hide the arm, but at the end of the day, we were just like, "Let's roll with it."

See, no biggie right?

Yeah, there was never any pedophilia or attempted statutory rape *cough*BlackCat*coung* going on before.
Yeah, but then it was a hot chick, so it was ok. An older dude is not.

agreed.

as much as i despise blondes, i think gwen was the way to go. sge was that cool down to earth girl. mj is whiny kitty should be in xmen. she's coming off as a stalker now.

But I like blondes... :(

i was a goth, back in middle school.

Really???... I wonder what that looked like.

l894c11a954d28fe06551c6lj6.jpg

Sorry Hib, I had too... last time I promise.

Goth chicks are hot. They've always did it it for me and they always will, until I'm dead in my grave (when they might finally notice me. . . ).

Thats because you fell for the myth that all goth girls are easy.

Last edited:
Let me guess your basing that on the fact that a goth girl turned you down, right.

No, I was always too shy to even ask. :oops:

But they never gave me a second glance all because I got my haircut and wore blue jeans. Jerks.

But really, one of my best friends is a Goth chick and she's super easy. Never did her myself though, always too busy to stay up drinking with her, curse my responsibility!

Aaaand back to USM.

Ahem. . . so, yeah, I think we're back to good Spider-Man stories now, I love Kitty, bring on the drama!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh!!! My double posts were edited together!

Curse you, Ice, where's my freedom of expression?!

Yes, I would've done that myself if your post was up when I started my reply, but I still feel violated!

Anyway, Ultimate Kingpin rules and I really hope they talk about Jean DeWolfe. USM Annual 2 was terrible, but it could still be redeemed if we get some follow through.

Latest posts

Back