Ultimate Spider-Man #107 Discussion (spoilers)

"There are no chicken wings."

I can't tell if that is hilarious or ridiculously stupid.
I found it hilarious. And the line about Third Riech coming back as MTV. :lol:

I was going to rant about Iron Fist being the traitor (apparently anyway) but it's too early to start that. I'll give it a chance.
Same here. I'm on the fence about it and I hope (or dream?) that something surprising comes out of that.

I'm with MwoF in that I don't like DD actively recruiting people to help him with some clandestine operation like this. ESPECIALLY Spider-Man. It's totally out of character.
I have to agree. With the characterization we were getting before from DD, he should've tried something on his own, but of course better than what Shang-Chi tried. It's bad for Bendis to have written DD willingly recruiting Spider-Man. If anything, Shang-Chi should've brought up the idea of getting Spider-Man with DD outright rejecting the idea and for Shang-Chi never to bring it up again. And before he says anything else, he senses Spider-Man coming in as Shang-Chi had already invited him to join the meeting.

This arc is being done better than Clone Saga, but it's not being done too well.

Very meh.
Very meh, indeed, good sir.

I found it hilarious. And the line about Third Riech coming back as MTV. :lol:

I'm trying to figure out a way to work the chicken wings line into daily conversation.

As for the MTV dis, I thought it funny since Bendis' Spider-Man series aired on the network.

Very meh.

Pretty much my thoughts.

The hints at another Demogoblin return was almost too much to take.

Iron Fist is a traitor. Bah who cares?

And I'm surpised no one put this together yet....

Moon Knight is going undercover as an assassin for the kingpin.

He's going to disguise himself.

It's almost obvious he will be Ronin. Bendis isn't that clever.

Pretty much my thoughts.

The hints at another Demogoblin return was almost too much to take.

Iron Fist is a traitor. Bah who cares?

See now, I disagree. His daredevil run was very, very clever. The worst part is that we all know he can do better.

An okay issue. Not much to say about it...kinda wierd to see all these guys just meet. If Spidey fought Moonknight for a page, it would've been better.

And I'm siding with Wade. I want MJ to die. I feel bad for the Jewish mutie. Peter's acting like an *** about this.

"Oh, I almost lost her, you see..." great reason.

Stupid Bendis. And his stupid dialogue. "Oy" in two consecutive issues isn't good.

3/5

That was in my summary in the very first post. Maybe you'd know who I was if you read my posts!

Moon Knight's not going to be Ronin. Bendis isn't that weak with title. I mean he's pretty ****in' bad but I think he's more obvious that he's gonna pull a twist on letting us think Moon Knight's going to be the Ronin when it'll probably be someone else.

Moon Knight's not going to be Ronin. Bendis isn't that weak with title. I mean he's pretty ****in' bad but I think he's more obvious that he's gonna pull a twist on letting us think Moon Knight's going to be the Ronin when it'll probably be someone else.

erm, did you read the clone saga?

Aside from the obvious thought that Moon Knight is gonna be Ronin, I have another theory.

Jessica Jones sees Peter get sad and depressed at the sight if Kitty and the mention of Spider-Man.

After putting two and two together, she comes up with a plan to prove that Peter's Spidey.

(a) Jones knows some form of martial arts, and dons the Ronin mask. then she attacks Peter'/Spidey at school.

(b) Jones hires someone, Ronin, to trash the school, looking for Spider-Man. Jessica will folow Peter, and catch him changing on film.

Latest posts

Back