Ultimate Spider-Man #109... SPOILERS

They know what they're talking about. MVS, Nextwave was drawn by Immonen and some of the people on here have said that that's what made them like Immonen, even though they didn't before. If you don't like his style, that's fine, but check out the new preview pages before denying the FACT that Immonen > Bagley.

I kind of like it but hate the straight edges on Spidey. It looks like John Romita Jr.

I kind of like it but hate the straight edges on Spidey. It looks like John Romita Jr.

I don't like JRJR. He's too sketchy, all his people have the same rectangular faces and eyes... just nasty. I didn't like Angry Monkey Jonah and Old Man Urich in the preview, but I don't see a resemblance between JRJR and Immonen. I'm not really sure how to say it... I guess his work is cleaner? More organic? I'm just not seeing a resemblance.

I don't like JRJR. He's too sketchy, all his people have the same rectangular faces and eyes... just nasty. I didn't like Angry Monkey Jonah and Old Man Urich in the preview, but I don't see a resemblance between JRJR and Immonen. I'm not really sure how to say it... I guess his work is cleaner? More organic? I'm just not seeing a resemblance.

It's probably because you like Nextwave so much.

i read through this again and i just realized that the panel where Iron Fist and Shang Chi jump up to help DD is hilarious

Shang-Chi "What are you talking about!!"
Iron Fist "What are you talking about!!"

it sounds like an episode of Seinfeld

I have to agree. The comics are as the same as always... Awesome!

I meant that old USM was good.

Since Carnage, it's been terrible, in my opinion. Except Warriors and Knights, but I'm a sucker for the street stories.

There's been good aspects, of course. I love Ultimate Spider-Woman, for example, but the bad far outweighs the good in my opinion. And Bagely got lazy and it shows. Especially in the Clone Saga.

There's been good aspects, of course. I love Ultimate Spider-Woman, for example, but the bad far outweighs the good in my opinion. And Bagely got lazy and it shows. Especially in the Clone Saga.

I don't think he got lazy, like Bendis he's just worn out. You ever wonder why the record was 100-something issue? Because when people get creatively worn out they have the sense to leave

I don't think he got lazy, like Bendis he's just worn out. You ever wonder why the record was 100-something issue? Because when people get creatively worn out they have the sense to leave

That's true. But, it's still laziness in my opinion. As soon as you get creatively worn out, you leave. You don't stay on just to break some dumb record, which many people don't even believe was broken anyways.

Latest posts

Back