Ultimate Spider-Man 2006: A Year In Review

It matters when you average the grades

A zero brings the average way down

True, but you all aren't giving individual grades to issues. You are displaying the final grade for this year, like a final grade in a class, which means that an F+ is no different than an F-.

It's been a decent year for USM. Clone saga being the highlight. I love it so far. It kicks major ***.

Hopefully we'll have more of the same in 2007. But I will miss Bagley when he leaves.

It's been a decent year for USM. Clone saga being the highlight. I love it so far. It kicks major ***.

Hopefully we'll have more of the same in 2007. But I will miss Bagley when he leaves.

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone after reading this post.

:D

Is this sarcasm or did Bendis kidnap your family and force you to write that?

Is this sarcasm or did Bendis kidnap your family and force you to write that?

Neither. It is my opinion.

But I love how it ruffles the feathers of you sensitive Bendis haters here :lol:

Last edited:
Ok first off, none of us really hate Bendis as E has stated in many other threads. It's just that this is subpar compared to his other works.

Ok first off, none of us really hate Bendis as E has stated in many other threads. It's just that this is subpar compared to his other works.

wait, Bass hated Bendis. and it's not really hating of bendis as more of hating what he's done to certain characters. He really screwed up some of the characters that had tons of potential. Now, their potential is very limited. Take MJ. I'll admit, MJ becoming a villian might not be too bad of an idea, if done right. Having her turn into a goblin isn't the way to go. I mean, Bendis is probably just gonna find a cure for it, but no one will use it on the Osborns. If MJ had an evil side to her, like a split-personality thing, i might dig it.

SO 2006 was mainly a year full of filler arcs with throw away characters so we could reach the big 100, and the Clone saga, which I think has wasted too many characters.

High-five.

Don't worry about these moaning marys on this forum. Most people are enjoying the clone saga :)

Most people also enjoy MTV. Doesn't mean that it doesn't suck.

I, by the way, take no claim to the title "moaning Mary" and do not believe that it properly describes the Bendis haters. I would prefer "Negative Nancy".

Most people also enjoy MTV. Doesn't mean that it doesn't suck.

Exactly. And it doesn't mean it does suck, either.

Another reasonable person.

I, by the way, take no claim to the title "moaning Mary" and do not believe that it properly describes the Bendis haters. I would prefer "Negative Nancy".

Negative Nancy it is then ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back