Ultimate Spider-Man # 72 thoughts (spoilers)

No, that was explained with the chit chat between Kong and Flash... Flash and Liz sort of talked him out of that. Anyway, I'm talking about when MJ said something in detention.

that was the 'flash liked gwen...thats what he wanted to talk to you about" right after gwen died...right, or am i thinking of the wrong event...(he's been in detention more then once, i think)

ultimate unsecret

nigma said:
that was the 'flash liked gwen...thats what he wanted to talk to you about" right after gwen died...right, or am i thinking of the wrong event...(he's been in detention more then once, i think)

he is talking about the detention issue where peter is giving a speech to everyone about flash and other bad people in the world who are rewarded based on their ignorance. Pete compares kong to flash and then kong asks pete about himself.....pete goes on to say " i am nothing" and MJ quickly ensues with "what about spider-man!?" Pete leaves the room after that, a crystal stare in the eyes of both of them.......i dont know how you can not be so blunt and obvious that peter parker IS....if not has a connection to spidey after a statement like that....but oh well.

but its sorta like real life, when you say something you shouldn't, but do cuz ya forget no matter how you say it, it give's that real life feel.

nigma said:
but its sorta like real life, when you say something you shouldn't, but do cuz ya forget no matter how you say it, it give's that real life feel.

Right. I don't think she meant that, I think she slipped, but fortuneately it was able to be perceived differently by the others.

Well, I would've liked to see the idea where I said that, as a favor, Wolverine dressed as Spider-Man so that his name can be erased from the minds of all of his classmate's minds, you know?

Yeah, I'd imagine it did... I didn't think it was an original idea, just something that should've been done. I mean, it would've been a good excuse for a team-up or, at least, better than the one given.

Let's bring this back to USM #72.

Latest posts

Back