Ultimate Spider-Man #76 discussion (Spoilers)

Synch said:
The Green Goblin thing was hot. But this new joint was wack.

Word up to your mother.

Nurhachi said:
Dude, since when do you need a reason to skip class?

When would you skip class to go into a city, into a temporary war zone, to talk to Peter and Harry? It's like Bendis just wanted her there to be stupid...

Goodwill said:
When would you skip class to go into a city, into a temporary war zone, to talk to Peter and Harry? It's like Bendis just wanted her there to be stupid...

Well it's not like she knew Harry was going to Goblin out like his father did or that at that moment there'd be a fight. She should've been looking to see where Peter had gone and she should've known there was some sense of danger about Harry and going to him alone is bad a idea. I agree that Bendis did just want her there just to say... "Hey, she really is an idiot."

Yeah, I see what you're saying... I knew that she didn't know what was going on with Harry, but you would think that she would've heeded Peter's warning about him. It's a shame a cool character like her is turning out to be a real embarassment.

Was that actally during the class?I thought they were fighting at night???????Stoopid Bendis and his stoopid story

Patriot said:
Was that actally during the class?I thought they were fighting at night???????Stoopid Bendis and his stoopid story

An excellent observation there... That's the colorist's fault, I'm assuming... Someone should really get on this guy. *Grumbles*

:lol: Well, you've opened the flood gates, really. Now I have ammo against this colorist who I think is responsible for bringing the title's quality down. What's better? Not knowing or me *****ing? :) You decide...

Usm #77 (speculation)

well...here it is.

The Spec thread for the issue which is supposed to reveal Fury's big plans for Peter in terms of his future with SHIELD.

So...anyone have any ideas? More importantly, anyone know when its supposed to ship? I haven't seen any conrete shipping dates for this month so I was wondering.

Personally, I don't think any of us are going to be surprised by anything with this issue. I expect Fury to just show up towards the end of the fight, probably take Harry into custody, and remind Pete that when he FINALLY turns 18 (which should be around issue #300 or so of USM) his *** belongs to Fury.

Last edited by a moderator:
DIrishB said:
Personally, I don't think any of us are going to be surprised by anything with this issue.

I think Bendis will throw in some twist that we'll all be shocked by for about half a second and then we'll realize it's not a big deal. So in a way I agree with you. The end of the arc will lack like the beginning and middle.

Yeah, I believe if Bendis were to have allowed the suspense to build on its own, then I bet we'd have a different story, but the arc has been mediocre at best. Let's hope you guys are wrong about the round-up issue.

Latest posts

Back