Ultimate Spider-Man #82 discussion (spoilers)

How would you rate this issue?

Votes: 3 21.4%

Votes: 9 64.3%

Votes: 2 14.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hawkeye101 said:
Yes, that's all magic 'tricks' are. but Magic, in the sense that it is acctual power, yeah I see it as the governing force of science. The manipulation of magic is the 'power' itself.

So you believe its an actual force? Like the Force? So should I start saying "May the magic be with you" instead? Cuz that just sucks hard. And the governing force of science? Once science explains it (assuming it even exists) wouldn't it no longer be known as magic but instead a scientifically measurable and explainable universal constant?

DIrishB said:
So you believe its an actual force? Like the Force? So should I start saying "May the magic be with you" instead? Cuz that just sucks hard. And the governing force of science? Once science explains it (assuming it even exists) wouldn't it no longer be known as magic but instead a scientifically measurable and explainable universal constant?

Yeah, but in the Marvel Univese where people have been manipulating it for centuries, people have learned to call it magic. Once it is scientificly discovered, why change it's name? And I don't believe it is an actual force, it is just a theory. People have theorized it since we have no idea why the rotation and revolution of electrons causes gravity.

Hawkeye101 said:
Yeah, but in the Marvel Univese where people have been manipulating it for centuries, people have learned to call it magic. Once it is scientificly discovered, why change it's name? And I don't believe it is an actual force, it is just a theory. People have theorized it since we have no idea why the rotation and revolution of electrons causes gravity.

We have no idea why women do half the **** they do, but that doesn't make them any less real.

DIrishB said:
We have no idea why women do half the **** they do, but that doesn't make them any less real.

Except for your make-believe girlfriend.

BEAT-MOONIE-TO-IT BURN.

DIrishB said:

(laughs)
I concede
I cannot challange the master

I got this issue today

Things I Liked
The action and direction of the story
Captain DeWolf
Moon Knight
Black Cat all over Spidey

Things I Disliked
What happen to Shang-Chi and Iron Fist after the fight.

Latest posts

Back