Ultimate Spider-Man #98 Spoilers

Oh come on, what was wrong with Ultimate Iron Man?

And yeah Reed just didn't believe him because Peter didn't tell him the whole story such as it being genetically altered.

Thank you Random, you said much better than me. The spider mediator idea was just one of them. Im just saying that there must be something more to spider-man's origin.
Why the mix of Peter's DNA with Lizard's DNA with Venom material gave us a Carnage with Peter's Father face?
Why Peter's father (what is his name?) worked in a super-glue?
Why a suppose female clone of Peter can shoot webs from her finger?
Why Peter's father worked in the Venom project?

One more thing, why the captor of MJ cant be Carnage? He have the motivs (protect MJ) from Peter's memories, he have the knowledge from Connors's memories.

PS: I didnt reread the issues of USM to check my questions, but must be +- correct.

Hey. You're all gonna hate me cos I skipped every bit of this thread besides the first page, but I'm buying this stuff now and...could the guy who has MJ locked up at the end be Harry?
He talks about protecting MJ, and this is happening at Oscorp. Remember how obsessed Harry was with MJ and how she was "his girlfriend" during the Hobgoblin arc (yeah, i know it hurts to remember it, but try)?
Also, he made a point of wanting to keep the Oscorp building even when other companies were offering to buy the land from him. Remember?

It's Harry. Right? Has to be him. But how can it be? Unless, unless the Hobgoblin Harry was a clone of the real Harry, and now...gah! Clones make my mind hurt almost as much as time travel!!! Yet I love them both in the right dosage.

I just hope this arc has more of an ending, unlike the last few stories in USM, where things are just setup for other things.

Wasn't Punisher supposed to be behind bars in the Carnage arc? There's ways around being contained nowadays... Like the Green Goblin in the video game.

I still think it's Harry, too. If it WAS Peter, what would be the point of keeping him in the shadows?

TheManWithoutFear said:
I thought it was Harry too when I first read it. But why keep his face hidden so long? And he's in SHIELD custody isn't he?

Pffffffft.... SHIELD Custody is like a day camp for super-villains. Anyone can break out of there without even trying.

Goodwill said:
Wasn't Punisher supposed to be behind bars in the Carnage arc? There's ways around being contained nowadays... Like the Green Goblin in the video game.

:roll: That's right. And these escapes don't even need to be explained. I could have sworn Bendis made fun of the tendency in Batman for villains to break out of Arkham.

Goodwill said:
I still think it's Harry, too. If it WAS Peter, what would be the point of keeping him in the shadows?

so that Bendis will have a shocking twist! for next issue.

Goodwill said:
Oh, I think you're giving Bendis too much credit. We've seen all of the REAL "shock" moments he's got. ;-)
Yeah remember when the internet broke in half?

Thor said:
Oh come on, what was wrong with Ultimate Iron Man?

The better question would be 'what was right with Ultimate Iron Man?'
to which the correct response would be
"The pages of the comic were in the right order. Possibly."

i couldn't care less for how long it will take , Ultimate clone sage is already the best USM story since hobgoblin. i was starting to get bored after super-sucking silver sable and deadpool arcs.and i wanna see a lot of trouble caused by the clones.

and i really wanna see what happens to ben reilly when/if parker can find out he is behind everything.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Hey, I'm just dissappointed people are actually excited about clones. I guess the past few USM arcs were actually that bad if clones is what it takes to pysche people up.

I think all the bad arcs are making people flock to the clone saga for thinking it'll be decent. There's two factors to make this bad. Three actually:

1. Bendis
2. The last few arcs couldn't put out even if they were released on prom night
3. The original clone saga was pretty bad. I liked it but overall it coulda been alot better especially for hitting a topic ahead of it's time.

Oh yeah another fourth one:

4. Bendis

Latest posts

Back