Ultimate Spiderman #104 discussion (Spoilers)

Coming Soon in ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN!

Wilson "The Kingpin" Fisk pulls his resources together and hunts down Eddie Brock, only to kill him and steal the symbiote costume, becoming the new Venom so he can cure his wife's cancer

After peter de-spidey's himself, Daredevil and the ultimate knights hunt him down and tell him that he must take them to reed richards so they can all get spider powers, they rename themselves The Spider-Slayers, and fight The Venom-King. In the process some of the symbiote gets in Matt Murdock's eyes curing his blindness, allowing him to have sensory perception beyond any human ever, and he kills Kingpin and becomes the new Venom, who has curing powers, and he heals Aunt May's mind so she doesnt remember Peter is spider-man.

Jessica Drew dyes her hair black and joins The Ultimates, when a routine physical reveals she's bearing the magnetic son of Doctor Octopus! Venom and the Spider-Slayers seek out Jessica and offer to take her to Africa where the child can be raised under the protection of the Spider-Totems. She names the child Araña, and taking her to the town witch-doctor, they find an American man who goes by the name Ezekiel who tries to capture the baby and feel it to his lord, Morlun, to break himself from his obedience to him.

Peter Parker flies in with SHIELD and they stop Morlun with a Reed Richard's patented Anti-Demon ray, which accidentally ages Araña to be only a few years younger than peter. It also ages Jessica, who reveals herself to be a Lesbian to attract back more readers. She gets with Kitty who's going to take whatever she can get.

Jessica, busy with Ultimates training, and finishing her masters degree in genetics with Professor Janet Van Dyne, has no time to raise her child, so since Peter is as much the child's mother as Jessica, he is left to help her out, while she wants to play with her magnetic spider-powers, when she accidentally frees Norman and Harry Osborn from the labs, who gangbang Gwen Stacy, making her have Carnage-Goblin babies who kill Mary Jane.

I so would buy that.....

Coming Soon in ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN!

Wilson "The Kingpin" Fisk pulls his resources together and hunts down Eddie Brock, only to kill him and steal the symbiote costume, becoming the new Venom so he can cure his wife's cancer

After peter de-spidey's himself, Daredevil and the ultimate knights hunt him down and tell him that he must take them to reed richards so they can all get spider powers, they rename themselves The Spider-Slayers, and fight The Venom-King. In the process some of the symbiote gets in Matt Murdock's eyes curing his blindness, allowing him to have sensory perception beyond any human ever, and he kills Kingpin and becomes the new Venom, who has curing powers, and he heals Aunt May's mind so she doesnt remember Peter is spider-man.

Jessica Drew dyes her hair black and joins The Ultimates, when a routine physical reveals she's bearing the magnetic son of Doctor Octopus! Venom and the Spider-Slayers seek out Jessica and offer to take her to Africa where the child can be raised under the protection of the Spider-Totems. She names the child Araña, and taking her to the town witch-doctor, they find an American man who goes by the name Ezekiel who tries to capture the baby and feel it to his lord, Morlun, to break himself from his obedience to him.

Peter Parker flies in with SHIELD and they stop Morlun with a Reed Richard's patented Anti-Demon ray, which accidentally ages Araña to be only a few years younger than peter. It also ages Jessica, who reveals herself to be a Lesbian to attract back more readers. She gets with Kitty who's going to take whatever she can get.

Jessica, busy with Ultimates training, and finishing her masters degree in genetics with Professor Janet Van Dyne, has no time to raise her child, so since Peter is as much the child's mother as Jessica, he is left to help her out, while she wants to play with her magnetic spider-powers, when she accidentally frees Norman and Harry Osborn from the labs, who gangbang Gwen Stacy, making her have Carnage-Goblin babies who kill Mary Jane.

Marry me and have my babies.

(Also, three dudes in a row just quoted the exact same thing. I find that funny)

Last edited:
My rating for this issue, on a scale of garbage to crap, is:

CRAP!

That about sums up the entire Ultimate Clone Saga... and pretty much, a good chunk of the last year or so of USM. Sad, sad, sad.

Shame on you Bendis! Only Orson Scott Card screwed up a great character this badly in recent memory and that, at least, was just ONE character.

outside the 5 obvious copout's this issue was actually decent

but it cannot be saved 1.5/5

gald to see that we finally wore keehar down! j/k sorry i was a little ruff on you

honestly richard dying was so horribley done, it was a joke

Marry me and have my babies.

(Also, three dudes in a row just quoted the exact same thing. I find that funny)

I don't think I'll take you up on that offer, but I appreciate the sentiment...

I remember a time when I wouldn't have been able to speculate such things... But yeah.

If we see a Venom-Kingpin I am going to start spontaneously vomiting all over Bendis.

If we see a Venom-Kingpin I am going to start spontaneously vomiting all over Bendis.

Wasn't there a Venom-Kingpin in Peter's screwed-up dream in that crossover with Dr. Strange?

That should have been one issue, but it wasn't and it sucked. I spent that time laughing at how messed up his subconscious is. I especially like the part where he dreams about MJ in all his villainess' costumes.

Wasn't there a Venom-Kingpin in Peter's screwed-up dream in that crossover with Dr. Strange?

there was a spider-man trading card series that featured some of his villain's being mixed together, and their was a King-Carnage

then their was doppelshock he lookes really funny, their was more but i can't remember anymore

there was a spider-man trading card series that featured some of his villain's being mixed together, and their was a King-Carnage

then their was doppelshock he lookes really funny, their was more but i can't remember anymore

I remember those!

I finally know what Ultimate MJ goblin reminds me of! I feel so stupid for not realizing it sooner, but I was reading Wizard Universe's Thursday Morning Quarterback and one of the guys finally said it!

She's Ultimate Rat Creature from Jeff Smith's Bone! Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Yeah, MJ, Reed can cure you... but you may find yourself with a craving for quiche...

I thought she looked like a Rat Creature! :lol:

Anyhoo, I liked the issue. So sue me.

4/5

Okay, here i go jumping into the Bendis fray. Sort of. I thought the arc was okay. Disappointing, yes, but not enough to torch the guy's house over. Mostly I was disappointed that his dad turned out to be a clone, because then I feel like issue 100 with all his backstory was basically rendered a waste of time. And I thought it would've been really bold to have a universe where Peter's father truly is alive. Ah, well. And you know what else I noticed? I believe, in this entire arc; this momentous story including issue 100 and the artist/writer-run record-breaking issue 104, he never wears his costume.

Okay, here i go jumping into the Bendis fray. Sort of. I thought the arc was okay. Disappointing, yes, but not enough to torch the guy's house over. Mostly I was disappointed that his dad turned out to be a clone, because then I feel like issue 100 with all his backstory was basically rendered a waste of time. And I thought it would've been really bold to have a universe where Peter's father truly is alive. Ah, well. And you know what else I noticed? I believe, in this entire arc; this momentous story including issue 100 and the artist/writer-run record-breaking issue 104, he never wears his costume.

he wore it in 97 and 98

ah, yes. i knew i shoulda checked first. so he didn't wear it since bringing scorpion to the baxter building. so for the whole climax then, costumeless. i just found it odd.

Peter should try to get Kitty and MJ in a three way.

....dont look at me like that it would actualy be a cool storyline.....

i should stop giving bendis idea's

wait a secong where the hell where the X-men?

Latest posts

Back