Ultimate Spiderman #104 discussion (Spoilers)

It goes: Clone Saga, Deadpool, Ultimate Iron Man

BWAHAHAHA!

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions......but I honestly cannot fathom how anyone can say that this book is good anymore? Not great....but good.

It's that horrible. The entire 8 issues---keyword is 8 issues...not 3, not 4, not even 6.....****ing 8---were all summed up in one panel by like 2 sentences. That's 8 issues of nothingness.

If this is the only comic you read....then ok. I could see how someone could say that this is awesome. But if you're reading anything else.....and I mean ANYTHING---then it's gotta be better than this. I'm thinking about forming a book burning posse at Wizard World. A bunch of people gather and just burn copies of USM. I think the idea will catch on.

you must love being raped by horses

Annihilation is stupid. Intergalactic, sci-fi, convoluted story telling is what ruins comics. Nothing that's happening is affect 616 continuity in any way, shape or form.

Maybe I'm crazier than Tom Cruise, but isn't this supposed to be an Ultimate Spider-man thread?

Annihilation is stupid. Intergalactic, sci-fi, convoluted story telling is what ruins comics. Nothing that's happening is affect 616 continuity in any way, shape or form.

Maybe I'm crazier than Tom Cruise, but isn't this supposed to be an Ultimate Spider-man thread?

yeah, so that USM it sure blows huh?

ANYTHING > ABOUT 95% OF WHAT MARVEL IS PUBLISHING CURRENTLY

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back