Ultimate Spiderman #89 cover

nigma

ULTSM089_cov.jpg

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #89
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Pencils and Cover by MARK BAGLEY
"SILVER SABLE"
Spider-Man is finally brought to the head of the Roxxon conglomerate for the most bizarre confrontation of his life. Plus-what makes Ultimate Silver Sable tick? What secrets does this most colorful mercenary hold? This very special issue of Ultimate Spider-Man reveals all! Part 4 (of 5)
32 PGS./ RATED A ...$2.50

thought i'd throw that in ^^^^^

ok, heres what im trying to figure out, how the F^%$ can ANY women or girl run at all with juggs that big and not have them fall out?

are we going back to the early to mid 90's again?

Re: Ultiamte Spiderman #89 (cover)

I usually roll my eyes at gratuitous boobage, but that's actually a really cool cover.

Re: Ultiamte Spiderman #89 (cover)

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'd think so too, but does Decembers cover also have a picture of him and her on it? Just pick one than do something original.
the cover of 87
ULTSM087.jpg

nigma said:
ULTSM089_cov.jpg

thought i'd throw that in ^^^^^

ok, heres what im trying to figure out, how the F^%$ can ANY women or girl run at all with juggs that big and not have them fall out?

are we going back to the early to mid 90's again?

THANK YOU!

Ugh! My word! At leat Black Cat has it so they can't flop out. However, I'd wear something like that... if it were plausible.

UltimateScarletWitch said:
THANK YOU!

Ugh! My word! At leat Black Cat has it so they can't flop out. However, I'd wear something like that... if it were plausible.

if it were plausible, id like it on alot of fine women, and black cat has the pure black body outfit

nigma said:

Let's not get into that. This is the least of the improbable feats these comics babes (Elektra, Black Cat, now Silver Sable etc.) pull off.

You accept it or you don't.

I'm getting the feeling that Bendis and Baglet enjoy the fem fatales too much... We've had Black Cat, Elektra, and now the Silver Sable show up on the covers within the same ten issues... Weird. I don't know, I just think Bendis is banking too much on new characters. If you wanted this story with Roxxon, please do it without too many new characters.

Goodwill said:
I'm getting the feeling that Bendis and Baglet enjoy the fem fatales too much... We've had Black Cat, Elektra, and now the Silver Sable show up on the covers within the same ten issues... Weird. I don't know, I just think Bendis is banking too much on new characters. If you wanted this story with Roxxon, please do it without too many new characters.
Nah, they just think that 14yr olds like them.

I know USM is a teen book, but surely, it has to be seen as condescending.

I guess so, but, Bendis, there's such a thing as recycling characters and ideas... We don't need all these mercenary/hitman stories all at once. I want to get back into the meat of the science stories! :)

Goodwill said:
I guess so, but, Bendis, there's such a thing as recycling characters and ideas... We don't need all these mercenary/hitman stories all at once. I want to get back into the meat of the science stories! :)
Now that'd be a job for ellis :)

My mum saw a picture of Ultimate Black Cat. I can't remember her reaction right now, but I'm pretty sure it was amusing.

if anyone goes back and reads the arc when black cat 'dies' she had no rack. i guess when you put on the suit its an added feature. same things with Elektra, its an added bonus you could say. 8)

nigma said:
if anyone goes back and reads the arc when black cat 'dies' she had no rack. i guess when you put on the suit its an added feature. same things with Elektra, its an added bonus you could say. 8)

Its a well known fact that most costumes for female super-heroes include a built-in push-up bra. Just like most costumes for male super-heroes have a built-in and stuffed cod-piece. Well, except for Luke Cage. After all he's black.

Did I just make a stereotype?

So anyway, Ultimate Silver Sable. I like this. Another butt kicking femal to add to the roster of Spider-Man (Black Cat, Elektra, now Silver Sable). How do you think Video Game Ultimate Silver Sbale and Comic Book Silver Sable will play out? Wasn't it said that the two were in continuity?

Yup, the video game is in continuity. The Silver Sable arc takes place after the video game though, so I expect Silver Sable or Peter to make some sort of off-handed comment in the upcoming arc about the events which took place within the game. Check out the Ultimate Marvel Timeline thread to see how everything fits together. I've been working on and updating that thing for almost a year and a half here on the site. If I do say so myself its brought a fair number of people to the site who were looking for an Ultimate timeline and were probably directed here by search engines. Its probably also the only reason I wasn't banned awhile ago. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back