Ultimate Spiderman #91 Discussion (SPOILERS)

TheManWithoutFear said:
Not every villain has to come right on to the scene and be the biggest badass. Just be thankful he isn't killing these characters. USM is alive and will be for a while. He'll be bringing these characters back.

True....but you have to admit that these hype-ups aren't living up to the hype.

If Bendis didn't give so much away I think I would be pissing myself right now... Like, if I wasn't expecting to see Morbius or Vulture I would have been doing backflips.

Goodwill said:
If Bendis didn't give so much away I think I would be pissing myself right now... Like, if I wasn't expecting to see Morbius or Vulture I would have been doing backflips.

I have to agree. Bendis should take hints from Millar. The last surprise Bendis hid from us was Kitty being Spidey's new GF, but he kinda ruined it by putting her on the cover. Vulture showing up last time would have been cooler if we had no idea about it.

Yeah... The only thing he's really being vague about is the Parker Legacy, but he's already killing it by saying there will be a monumental cliffhanger at the end of #100. Now, unless Peter dies and MJ becomes Spider-girl for the rest of the series, I doubt I'll be surprised at what's coming up next.

Goodwill said:
Now, unless Peter dies and MJ becomes Spider-girl for the rest of the series, I doubt I'll be surprised at what's coming up next.

Dont even joke.

Latest posts

Back