Ultimate Ultron

Thank you for your honesty Ice.

UltimateE said:

One thing that I hate now is politics. Bono, of U2, said that the reason that his CD wasn't political this time around was because artist's should speak their own, unique language rather than speak someone elses. He went on to explain that artists are sort of seers and they know how to mend things better than anyone else. Millar should take note of something like that, you know? Bono spoke volumes right there.

So this has gone from Ultron to Bono...

Well, before I take this back to Ultron, let me explain. He was asked why his CD 'How to Dismantle An Atomic Bomb' wasn't as political as the CD before. Bono responded with something that was the same effect to what I said.

I think that GTA is going to follow the Defenders like he told us it was going to o_O.

U2 is okay, but I think it depends on how old you are. I think SHIELD wants Ultron but Hank might not want to give it to them...

I think some of them might know about it. Stark was talking about Hank's AI program. Whether that was the Ant-man helmet or Ultron is another matter...

TheManWithoutFear said:
didn't the first message he recieved on his answering machine was about the other scientist taking over the project
Ahhh yes. But still. Do you think there's only certain people who only know about it? Like maybe just a handful?

Some people know about it but only a handful. So is Hank going to build this thing or are SHIELD going to try get it off him?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Regardless of how many people know about it other people do know about which is why Pym might sabotage it and it goes berserk
Wait, are you saying he might use Ultron to attack The Ultimates?

Latest posts

Back