Ultimate Ultron

TheManWithoutFear said:
No I'm saying it would be interesting if he programs Ultron to not let anyone tamper with him... Not Pym directly like programming him to attack anyone
Oh, ok. I gotcha. :wink:

That'd be cool....

So Ultron would be like Pym's bodyguard? That could work and then something happens and Ultron goes rogue and attacks everyone who Pym dislikes or something... I hope Pym doesn't build Ultron, find Banner and recruit Thor to a team like The Defenders. I expect more from Millar...

Okay then... But I do like the idea of an Ultimate Hulk mini... Perhaps Banner get's beaten up or something which triggers the Hulk and then SHIELD find out he is still alive and chase after him...

ProjectX2 said:
Okay then... But I do like the idea of an Ultimate Hulk mini... Perhaps Banner get's beaten up or something which triggers the Hulk and then SHIELD find out he is still alive and chase after him...

Well like UltimateE said in a previous thread this is just how 616 Hulk is now... so there's a lot of things that could happen with his character now... but no matter what Hulk we're dealing with (616, tv, movies etc...) we know Banner is very good at eluding the government

Hmmmm...you better do something about all those issue 3 spoilers before you blow it for someone who isn't reading it online.

I had a great Ultimate Ultron idea. What if Hank Pym created a self evolving Ultron who not only had emotions but was completley altruistic in his behavior. Ultron would go on to be not only one the most powerful Ultimates but also the most morally up standing and well loved by the public. Think Superman or 616 Cap at there most goody two shoes.

Eventually Ultron decides to create the Vision, but something goes wrong and the Vision ends up becoming like 616 Ultron, totally maniacal, bent on destruction and domination. He would in fact be the arch nemisis of the Ultimates much as Ultron is to the Avengers.

Think of all the creepy stuff Ultimate Vision could do to create havoc for the Ultimates. Perhaps he could kill off Hank Pym, who by that time would be a big hero for creating Ultimate Ultron.

I think portraying Ultron as being really good guy and Vision as totally evil would be a nice "Ultimate" twist and open up alot of interesting story angles.

What do you all think?

I think its a nice theory. Wasn't it suggested some pages back?

Welcome too!!!

Didn't see it previously posted, but I'm not suprised, it's good idea.
I think the whole thing that makes the Ultimate universe exciting is "changing things up". What's the point of regurgitating the regular MU?

Could some one direct me to the other post? I would be interested in reading it. I checked this thread and couldn't find it.

Thanks.

ngnot said:
I had a great Ultimate Ultron idea. What if Hank Pym created a self evolving Ultron who not only had emotions but was completley altruistic in his behavior. Ultron would go on to be not only one the most powerful Ultimates but also the most morally up standing and well loved by the public. Think Superman or 616 Cap at there most goody two shoes.

Right there is where I thought, "Isn't that what Vision is for?" :wink:

Interesting idea. And welcome. :D

Yeah, I was thinking Vision, too, but you know what could counteract that? There's a bi-product to mass producing something like this; since they are self-evolving, one could take an evil role and become one of the most evil beings ever. You could kick your idea in a lot of different directions, cool, Not! ;_

Goody you did not just say "Not!"...

Latest posts

Back