Ultimate Universe Character Map

It's not coming up for me, either... This is craziness! I'm sorry for being such a pain, I would just like to see what you did! ;)

Can't see the new one either...

DAMN YOU COMPUTER!

Nut Ultimate Owl was just mentioned not shown. All the others have been or are more involved.

What do you want to see Ultimate Owl guy or a shadow of Arcade's sister? I rest my case...

Don't argue with me just because you think I'm pushin' Daredevil. Owl is involved in the Ultimate Universe as he's part of Ultimate Daredevil and Ultimate Punisher's mythology.

TheManWithoutFear said:
What do you want to see Ultimate Owl guy or a shadow of Arcade's sister? I rest my case...

I'd rather see the shadow. :p

Also, Iron Fist is under the name of Danny Rand, underneath Man-Thing.

I'm not dissing about DD and stuff. I quite like the Owl that was in MSKM. I hadn't actually noticed the shadow but I also haven't seen the full version yet...

ProjectX2 said:
I'm not dissing about DD and stuff. I quite like the Owl that was in MSKM. I hadn't actually noticed the shadow but I also haven't seen the full version yet...

It's not just Arcade's sister that was an example there are various parents and other family members who have only been mentioned but not shown... so why not Owl.

Here's a revised version of the map
I added the characters intoduced in Ultimate Iron Man and the last two characters from Ultimate Nightmare mini.
Also, the names in green are characters in custody as of this time. Also, if a dot appears on a line that means the person nearest in the head of the kind of relationship
Examples: Fury has a dot when connected to a business relationship to Dugan, Agent Woo and Agent Carter. This means he is their boss. With groups the dot is nearest the leader of the group. With enemies the dot is nearest the peson with all the enemies.
Also lines show specific relationships. Example Daredevil has a half green arrow(love) pointing to Elektra while Elektra has a red arrow (enemy) pointing to DD meaning Elektra view DD as an enemy while Murdock views Elektra as his love. This can also go with enemies. Example: Spidey has a long list of enemies. However, some enemies has an inward arrow to show the said enemy has hate for Spidey but Spidey does not hate the enemy back. Spidey does hate certain enemies such as Osborn, the infamous Burglar and his Imposter.

ultimatebatman said:

Here's a revised version of the map
I added the characters intoduced in Ultimate Iron Man and the last two characters from Ultimate Nightmare mini.
Also, the names in green are characters in custody as of this time. Also, if a dot appears on a line that means the person nearest in the head of the kind of relationship
Examples: Fury has a dot when connected to a business relationship to Dugan, Agent Woo and Agent Carter. This means he is their boss. With groups the dot is nearest the leader of the group. With enemies the dot is nearest the peson with all the enemies.
Also lines show specific relationships. Example Daredevil has a half green arrow(love) pointing to Elektra while Elektra has a red arrow (enemy) pointing to DD meaning Elektra view DD as an enemy while Murdock views Elektra as his love. This can also go with enemies. Example: Spidey has a long list of enemies. However, some enemies has an inward arrow to show the said enemy has hate for Spidey but Spidey does not hate the enemy back. Spidey does hate certain enemies such as Osborn, the infamous Burglar and his Imposter.
Once again, we thank you, veddy veddy much..:D

I can't see it again...

*emailed*

Latest posts

Back