Ultimate Universe Character Map

Again, USM SS. All the characters you don't recognize are from that or the UMTU.

Great work once again. :D

These are so cool. My only complait is when they get this big, as X-men will certainly be, they are a bit hard to read wtih all the side scrolling and stuff. I don't know how you could fix it but its something to think about. OTher than that, they're fantastic

untitled2.gif

Completed Spidey section

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
MMM why isn't DD connected to Bullseye at all? If you want the mother it's a nun, named Maggie.

Other than my DD nitbicking.

Keep it up, YOU ARE MY HERO :twisted:

Well I did not name the mom as it could be different from the regular MU version
and for why DD is not connected to Bullseye is because in the Ultimate Elektra mini Bullseye is presented more as an enemy of Elektra

When I am completely finished with the map I'll find a place where all you guys can download it without any changes in quality cause I have to say it sux when the image is resized like that

That's mean man! Can't wait to see more...

Nice...I like the smaller size. Keep it up...

Just some stuff to help you out, Ultimate Batman. You rule! :

- Isn't Gwen's dad named John Stacy in UU?

- Also I'm a little confused with MJ's dad. He's called Craig in the issue, but his name is Gary Watson in the intro page of the issues that he is featured. I guess Craig's the correct one.

- You missed Boomerang (from Carnage arc) and Mr. Big.

- Isn't Justin Hammer dead? He died from a heart attack in the Doc Ock arc, right?

- Since you're into adding nameless characters and relatives, you could also add the Burglar who kills Uncle Ben and that Spider-Man impostor who kills Capt. Stacy and ruins Spidey's PR for a good long time. These two have made quite a lot of impact in Spidey's life then some of the other guys here in the map, so why not?

- Don't consider Carnage dead. He's not an individual creature anyway and just a non-living substance trying to emulate Parker. Although "Version 1" is destroyed he will inevitably return in the future since Reilly still has a sample.

Last edited:
Towards the end, I wasn't sure who some of the characters were... Otherwise, this is just great... E, you should really prize this guy for what he's doing!

cmdrjanjalani said:
Just some stuff to help you out, Ultimate Batman. You rule! :

- Isn't Gwen's dad named John Stacy in UU?

- Also I'm a little confused with MJ's dad. He's called Craig in the issue, but his name is Gary Watson in the intro page of the issues that he is featured. I guess Craig's the correct one.

- You missed Boomerang (from Carnage arc) and Mr. Big.

- Isn't Justin Hammer dead? He died from a heart attack in the Doc Ock arc, right?

- Since you're into adding nameless characters and relatives, you could also add the Burglar who kills Uncle Ben and that Spider-Man impostor who kills Capt. Stacy and ruins Spidey's PR for a good long time. These two have made quite a lot of impact in Spidey's life then some of the other guys here in the map, so why not?

- Don't consider Carnage dead. He's not an individual creature anyway and just a non-living substance trying to emulate Parker. Although "Version 1" is destroyed he will inevitably return in the future since Reilly still has a sample.

I'll be checking things over the weekend so those things will be changed by monday when the full map is ready

Sweet. I guess you don't know Iceman's parents names, huh? His father's name is William Drake, and his mothers is Madelyne Drake.

Awesome job! You are da man!

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
Sweet. I guess you don't know Iceman's parents names, huh? His father's name is William Drake, and his mothers is Madelyne Drake.

Awesome job! You are da man!

Thank you!

YOU TOTALLY ROCK BATMAN!!!! Where was Crymsin Dymo in the Ultimate Universe???

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back