Ultimate Venom.

if you notice, either carnage is turning into someone or someone's turning into it. it shows skin on it's arms.

......kassidy as carnage? probably not.

E said:
Every time someone says something about an Ultimate Maximum Carnage I get this twitch in my eyelid.
I've never read that story, so *if* it would ever happen, I'd be willing to check it out, like Clone Saga.

Ice said:
I've never read that story, so *if* it would ever happen, I'd be willing to check it out, like Clone Saga.

I have a soft spot in my heart for the Clone Saga. Sure it was a clusteryou-know-what in the end, but it was also a ballsy attempt to change a major character in a MAJOR way. I've read that it was an attempt to duplicate DC's success with Death of Superman, but Death of Superman was a total farce and it showed. The Clone Saga was much more innocent, even if it really wasn't.

Maximum Carnage wasn't. It didn't help that it rolled out in Spider-Man Unlimited, which was a lame gimmick with a ridiculous cover price. The story sucked and in the end it was totally insignificant.

That said, I'm a firm believer that one should ALWAYS read a story before forming an opinion about it, so if you ever get a chance to check it out you should.

E said:
Maximum Carnage wasn't. It didn't help that it rolled out in Spider-Man Unlimited,

cool i did not know that. I never read much of Maximum Carnage (played game thou) and I loved the spider-man unlimited cartoon. I hope they do do Maximum Carnage in ultimate universe now also ultimate ulimited would be cool too

I liked the Clone Saga. IN theory.

Didn't we have a thread about ti somewhere? I know we've talked about it.

Goodwill said:
Well, in the video game, didn't Peter turn into Carnage?
yeah, he did, but only because he had some of the Suit left in him. it does tie carnage to venom more, but this should be considered another carnage. there's clone-carnage, the first one, and Suit-carnage.

Hmmm....actually this is my theory:
Peter told Conners the wrong story first of all. Guys I also think that when Carnage was thrown down the smokestack he bonds with the Venom suit that was done there and thats how he becomes a suit.That might let him now bond to a host and give them power and such while also taking from he/she slowly. Tell me what you think.

Thor said:
Hmmm....actually this is my theory:
Peter told Conners the wrong story first of all. Guys I also think that when Carnage was thrown down the smokestack he bonds with the Venom suit that was done there and thats how he becomes a suit.That might let him now bond to a host and give them power and such while also taking from he/she slowly. Tell me what you think.

it's possbile, but its very unlikely that there is some of the suit left.

Well on Bendis's website Jinxworld in the F.A.Q. he had a question "Was Carnage thrown into the same smokestack as the venom suit?" And he answered yes.

Upon looking for it I've noticed he took it off, but still hasn't updated in F.A.Q. in any other way...so he's either changed his mind, or with Carnage's return he doesn't want to spoil something.

Haha so it is possible that I am right. Well I am called the Theory Master on another site.

Foolsfolly said:
Well on Bendis's website Jinxworld in the F.A.Q. he had a question "Was Carnage thrown into the same smokestack as the venom suit?" And he answered yes.

Upon looking for it I've noticed he took it off, but still hasn't updated in F.A.Q. in any other way...so he's either changed his mind, or with Carnage's return he doesn't want to spoil something.
I just checked his site it's on there way at the bottom like second or third to last, still same Q and same A

Latest posts

Back