Ultimate Venom

I was wondering is it true that Ultimate Venom is showing up in the first arc of Ultimates 3? if so whats up wit that?
yes it's true, there is a high possibility he may even be on the team, bad idea

and there will only be one arc for U3 because it's only slated for six issues

yes it's true, there is a high possibility he may even be on the team, bad idea

and there will only be one arc for U3 because it's only slated for six issues

U3 is gonna be a filler title then? So does that mean U4 is Ultimate Avengers then? What is Loeb doing anyways? Black Panther's ok, but Venom?

U3 is gonna be a filler title then? So does that mean U4 is Ultimate Avengers then? What is Loeb doing anyways? Black Panther's ok, but Venom?

Why not? he's powerfull it make sence...and tecnicly he doesnt have a criminal record....he's never been arrested.

Why not? he's powerfull it make sence...and tecnicly he doesnt have a criminal record....he's never been arrested.

Didn't S.H.E.I.L.D arrest him in the game? its been a while since i played so I can't quite remember

Didn't S.H.E.I.L.D arrest him in the game? its been a while since i played so I can't quite remember

No they Arrested Trask..wich then Eddie went in killed him while he was out side

they do, like three times, but the in-continuity-factor of the game is still up for dispute

No it was Silver Sable who Captured him..and she was working for Trask. He was captured not arrested

Last edited:
No they Arrested Trask..wich then Eddie went in killed him while he was out side

No it was Silver Sable who Captured him..and she was working for Trask. He was captured not arrested

Oh yeah. Like when she shot him in the head and he lived (very cool)

after the electro battle they take him in don't they? (i mean SHIELD) i haven't played it since i beat it so im a lil fuzzy on the specific's

Nope. As I understand it, each volume of Ultimates is a single plot arc, the end of which signals a **** in direction for the book. Both Ultimates 3 and 4 are going to be six issues long. I'm not too happy about that, but I'll get over it.

Both Ultimates 3 and 4 are going to be six issues long. I'm not too happy about that, but I'll get over it.

wouldn't it make more sense to have Ultimates 3 as 12 and then 4 = what ever 5 would of been ect...?

and

if they keep doing ulitmates why not make it a long on going not multiple minis. Just call it Ultimates and be so the tpb Ultimates volume 1 book 2 (or what ever it was) would be volume 2 in the tpbs but just Ultimates issues like with spider-man and xmen?

wouldn't it make more sense to have Ultimates 3 as 12 and then 4 = what ever 5 would of been ect...?

and

if they keep doing ulitmates why not make it a long on going not multiple minis. Just call it Ultimates and be so the tpb Ultimates volume 1 book 2 (or what ever it was) would be volume 2 in the tpbs but just Ultimates issues like with spider-man and xmen?

I don't know. I don't work for Marvel editorial.

*shrug* I think it's stupid too, honestly.

I'd guess part of the point of it is so that new readers can pick up at the beginning of a volume and not feel intimidated because the book's on, say, issue 25 or something. But that feels like a weak explanation

Last edited:
after the electro battle they take him in don't they? (i mean SHIELD) i haven't played it since i beat it so im a lil fuzzy on the specific's

Nah they captured Electro..but venom got away.

Wow... All this is making my head hurt... Pretty soon, I'll be dropping the UU altogether if this keeps up. Ridiculousness.

Wow... All this is making my head hurt... Pretty soon, I'll be dropping the UU altogether if this keeps up. Ridiculousness.

It's just because of Spider-man 3 coming out. Most likely Spider-man will have no venom around film but will have sandman and maybe goblin If they added venom as well it would be TOO obvious.

After this arc and 3rd film hype is over venom will be gone so don't sweat it.

Worst case
Ultimates has venom in it and if you don't like him then it kinda sucks for you

best case
casual readers will pick it for venom who either a like him in 616 or b liked movie/hyped for movie and so Ultimates will see a huge more number of copies bought and maybe make them do Alot more Ultimates titles.

I just don't think we're thinking characters out enough... We've had one Venom arc, and it was very well written (If not the best, one of the best for USM)... And now we leave him up to Ultimates? I'm not entirely in favor of that. He needs to be developed more as a USM villain first...

I just don't think we're thinking characters out enough... We've had one Venom arc, and it was very well written (If not the best, one of the best for USM)... And now we leave him up to Ultimates? I'm not entirely in favor of that. He needs to be developed more as a USM villain first...

maybe he's working for the ultimates because they are forcing him. He might go evil at end and run off to go get spider-man latter down the line.

I'm with you on this one, Goodwill.

Latest posts

Back