Ultimate Vision Backstory (Discussion/spoilers)

At least this solved the question of how perverted Sam would be to make a female robot - the robot itself is actually the perverted one.

Doc Comic said:
At least this solved the question of how perverted Sam would be to make a female robot - the robot itself is actually the perverted one.

Transsexual robots.

Huh.

icemastertron said:
Ladies and Gents....it has arrived.

Problem.

Reed says he's 19. Yet when UFF #1 came out, it said "21 years ago" when he was born.

Yeah....Any other problems we need?

Good catch, didn't even notice that.

E.Vi.L. said:
She complete her reassembly by gathering materials in the room. She better explain her bodalicious form by saying she scanned the mind of the men in the room in order to find the most pleasant form that would facilitate social interaction. Otherwise, if you are a machine, these breasts are just a huge waste of material and only serve to throw her balance off... Not efficient, and you'd think a robot would strive for efficiency.

Good point. Thats about the best explanation I can think of.

Doc Comic said:
Is anybody else surprised that Card isn't writing this, considering the premise and elements?

Honestly, yes.

Does Reed use his powers at all in this story?

icemastertron said:
You just see him through a TV, talking to Sam. So, nope.

So, couldn't this come before he gets his powers then? But then, that doesn't make sense when combined with Secret...

Damn editors.

I'm just happy to see a UU Sam Wilson again, definitely a veddy cool character. I wish he'd spill over into some of the other UU books.

So I read this, but didn't buy it. And it pisses me off that they put four pages in the back and say they aren't gonna' put it into a TPB at all...

And then one they're done, and I buy all the issues, they'll put it into one. Because the universe is out to get me. :shifty:

TheManWithoutFear said:
Before Reed gets his powers? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

*points down*

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Before Reed gets his powers? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Why?

Oh yeah -- that's right. Reed only became smart AFTER the accident. He got accepted into the Baxter Building because of his good looks and cunning skills.

Goodwill said:
You know Millar is writing this, right? :)

after i saw that the one colorist left i didin't......well that explains alot of thing like why the f(*#ER*^$&$^&@%^@$#%!#$%&#*%&*$&#%^@$^%&%*$^%%^&^%&*&*#%^%@$%^@#$%!@#$!&$!@$#*#$@#$%@*^&

wait. this is why the ultimates is late? cuz it took millar 5 months to figure out how give Vision tat tats?

UltimateE said:
Transsexual robots. Huh.
Like E.Vi.L. said this ain't the Greyarchive! :lol:

There is no possible way to explain the Reed age error. Any suggestion to the contrary is merely an audition for a no-prize.

He is standing behind a window and his size is supposed to give you an idea of the scale of the room.

The artwork is less than brilliant though, IMO.

Latest posts

Back