Ultimate Vision Backstory (Discussion/spoilers)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Here is where we will discuss all of the Vision backstories in the issues that start this month.

Last edited:
Ladies and Gents....it has arrived.

Problem.

Reed says he's 19. Yet when UFF #1 came out, it said "21 years ago" when he was born.

Yeah....Any other problems we need?

Isn't that the editors job to prevent this kind of crap from happening?

I wanna see heads rolling! I want a guy to get fired and when he goes to collect unemployment check I want him to get screwed because there has been a ''Mistake'' concerning how long he has worked for Marvel.

:twisted:

Nah, I'm kidding. A flogging would be enough.

---

She complete her reassembly by gathering materials in the room. She better explain her bodalicious form by saying she scanned the mind of the men in the room in order to find the most pleasant form that would facilitate social interaction. Otherwise, if you are a machine, these breasts are just a huge waste of material and only serve to throw her balance off... Not efficient, and you'd think a robot would strive for efficiency.

Last edited:
E.Vi.L. said:
She complete her reassembly by gathering materials in the room. She better explain her bodalicious form by saying she scanned the mind of the men in the room in order to find the most pleasant form that would facilitate social interaction. Otherwise, if you are a machine, these breasts are just a huge waste of material and only serve to throw her balance off... Not efficient, and you'd think a robot would strive for efficiency.

Well maybe they hold some kind of laser that shoots out at the nipples

That scanning the minds wotsit is a cheap shot.Would it also have realised that the men may get distracted by her tits? And that they would probably be happy enough just to get a print out.

Last edited:
From what you guys read, and be honest, should I pick up the issue just for the ultimate vision back-up?

I usually only grab the tpbs.....

Falcon was fixing Vision, talks to Reed, Vision rebuilds itself into a woman, tells them about incoming extinction, and to listen carefully.

E.Vi.L. said:
Not efficient, and you'd think a robot would strive for efficiency.

Exactly what I thought when I read it.

And the age thing is messed up.

And the art is pretty bad. At least it's not as bad as JRJR's normal stuff. Blech.

But, at least it's an interesting beginning.

mmmm....mmmmm.........WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP? 200 smart people arn't enough so they need sam, and they now make sam look bigger then he was in the first arc, and are they trying to make reed look and sound like a 12 year old kid?

I'm not going to give my opinion on this. Why? Because it was 4 friggin pages. You don't read the first 4 pages of a comic and decide.

JR jr. did some fine art though.

Still unhappy about Fem-Vision.

nigma said:
mmmm....mmmmm.........WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP? 200 smart people arn't enough so they need sam, and they now make sam look bigger then he was in the first arc, and are they trying to make reed look and sound like a 12 year old kid?

You know Millar is writing this, right? :)

Latest posts

Back