Ultimate Vision covers shown with Joe Friday's interview.

the watcher

Today at Newsarama they have just released three out of the six cover for Ultimate Vision. As you look at them you will see three different art styles. These Covers will be on the back of Ultimate Spider-Man #85, Ultimate X-Men #65, & Ultimate Fantastic Four in Decmber. The art will be by: Joe Maduira, Christier Lichtner, Brandon Peterson & Stuart Immonen to see this interveiw go to: Newsarama.com

Last edited by a moderator:
# Chapter 1: Ultimate Spider-Man #86 - Joe Madureira and Christian Lichtner
# Chapter 2: Ultimate X-Men #65 - Brandon Peterson
# Chapter 3: Ultimate Fantastic Four #25 - Stuart Immonen

The covers for the final 3 (of 6) chapters will be provided by:
# Chapter 4: Ultimate Spider-Man #87 - Mark Bagley And Richard Isanove
# Chapter 5: Ultimate Spider-Man #88 - Amanda Conner And Jimmy Palmiotti
# Chapter 6: Ultimate Fantastic Four #26 - Arthur Suydam]

Vision02.jpg
Vision03.jpg

So. . .it still is 6 chapters. The Peterson one is good, don't like the Immonen one.

Still, as long as this is Vision 1 and not Vision II, I don't particularly care about the "roboboobs". Should be intresting.

UltimateE said:
Roboboobs. :roll:

We love it don't we?

See that is really a thing you gotta love to hate about the 90's. All those b00bs

So, now they're back to four pages in six comics? Stop changing it to and fro!

However, the two new ones look cool.

Immonen's Vision is on what looks like a Nextwave cover background.:?

Though, it seems he's having fun. He's made Vision have highheels.

Yeah, I agree.

What could possibly possess an engineer to build a robot with breast? We better learn that the designer was an horny teen.

I just realised something...

Are these variant covers? Isn't Michael Turner supposed to be doing these?

And She-Vision better not turn into an Engineer ripoff.

ProjectX2 said:
I just realised something...

Are these variant covers?

Not according to the article. I hadn't heard anything about variant covers, only that the issues they were included in will be like the flip magazines (no back cover ads).

If I know the writing of Ultimates and Ultimate Fantastic Four, we will never get an explanation as to why Falcon made Vision into a girl.

Didn't a fan comic strip cover this? I forgot where, but Fury questions Falcon about it with humorous results.

Doc Comic said:
If I know the writing of Ultimates and Ultimate Fantastic Four, we will never get an explanation as to why Falcon made Vision into a girl.

Didn't a fan comic strip cover this? I forgot where, but Fury questions Falcon about it with humorous results.
Don't we usually get explanations in Millar's runs?

Guijllons said:
Don't we usually get explanations in Millar's runs?
In five minutes, Reed can create an invention that massive teams of people have been researching for decades without success.

Man-Thing during the FF's origin.

There's more, but it's late.

Doc Comic said:
In five minutes, Reed can create an invention that massive teams of people have been researching for decades without success.

Man-Thing during the FF's origin.

There's more, but it's late.
Thing is, we know Reed can do these things. I would appreciate some follow through of the story of building these wonderous machines, but it isn't absolutely required for him to explain them.

And the Man-Thing .. thing .. that isn't something that will be left unresolved forever. I'm sure it will play largely in the future.

As a rule Millar does balance everything out within the arc, but a few things are left to ponder on. He's by far not the worst for doing that. Bendis on the other hand ...

Latest posts

Back