Ultimate X-Men #61 Cover! (Spoiler!)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
I know I wrote SPOILER on the title. I know I've said if its in the title, that you don't need to post it in your post aswell. But Im doing it this time. This cover DOES GIVE SPOILERS! So you have been warned!

UXM61.jpg

So, how much do ya love me? :twisted:

Last edited:
Oh we love you so much. So very much. This is sweet. We knew she was coming but damn, thats a beautiful cover.

Absolutely gorgeous! Nice perspective. Powerful stuff.

I must say that I'm a little upset about the storyline implications of the cover image, but I trust Vaughn will handle it in a manner befitting the grand finale of his solo run.

It would make sense if it was Polaris,did break out Magneto. I so cant wait to read this.. this is going to be so freaking awesome. I cant wait... Ice, your my Hetero life mate.

Very good. Thanks Ice - can't wait to see it.

I hope this arc gets the hoopla it deserves. This is a HUGE event...Magneto escaping is big enough that I would have thought it would be more fitting in a mini. Everything ties together here - I want this to be good and I want to hear a lot of people talk a lot about it.

ultimatedjf said:
Alright, thanks. I've never read 616 X-Men and I'm missing a few UXM's so I didn't know if she'd appeared already in this series.
Just by picture and was mentioned in UXM #42.

Irish_4204 said:
Why is Polaris breaking Magneto out though?
That hasn't been said. It's like that cliche: "Don't judge the book by its cover". Just cuz she's on the cover, doesn't mean she's doing it. She might, but again, that was never said/confirmed.

icemastertron said:
:shock:

In 616, she was:

Iceman's Girlfriend, Havok's fiance, and is Magento's 4th child. Mother unknown.

That's basically the run-down.

Wait when did they say that Polaris was Magento's daughter? From what I remember she was never his daughter and who's the 3rd kid if she's the first.

René said:
Wait when did they say that Polaris was Magento's daughter? From what I remember she was never his daughter and who's the 3rd kid if she's the first.
I've answered this in another thread. In Uncanny X-Men, it was confirmed she's Mag's daughter, cuz she did blood testing and found out they are father/daughter. In "Of Darkest Nights", she said this to Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I figured this was gonna happen... Polaris is gonna be there and Magneto is going to use her powers to free himself...

check out the solicitations... that's what I'm guessing.
I'd say the "Crime" they talk about might get her sent to the Triskelion. Then, Mags taps her powers like he could in 616 (its just a use of his own powers) and breaks himself out.

Latest posts

Back