Ultimate X-Men #76 Discussion *spoilers*

Yeah but there is no longer a rivalry if Charles dies and if Charles is Apocalypse, then Mags won't look so bad. They'll be all like, we love the brotherhood and stuff and you'll be all like I love cheese.
:lol: I do love cheese.
But then Charles won't be Apocalypse. Cuz Apocalypse will come out saying that charles real name is Xorn hence professor X, not really meaning Xavier. Then Apoc will reveal that he is actually the other Xorn pretending to be charles who everyone thought was Apocalypse but was actually charles brother. Then Magneto shows up and leaves saying **** this. I remember me in 616. I want no part in this.
You hurt my head.

I think it's fun that Xavier has no idea that he's actually going to do something bad.

I'm not entirely sure he doesn't. It's just speculation, but in that scene between Xavier and Cykes, it really seemed to me like the Professor was hiding something. He's a smart guy, and he has big, BIG plans for the future of mutantkind that we don't yet know the extent of. I think by now, Xavier might have been able to piece together a rational reason for why and how Cable came about, and he's already looking for a way to terminate him without showing his own cards.

I'm not willing to bet on it, but I certainly wouldn't put it past Kirkman.

I'm not entirely sure he doesn't. It's just speculation, but in that scene between Xavier and Cykes, it really seemed to me like the Professor was hiding something. He's a smart guy, and he has big, BIG plans for the future of mutantkind that we don't yet know the extent of. I think by now, Xavier might have been able to piece together a rational reason for why and how Cable came about, and he's already looking for a way to terminate him without showing his own cards.

That's a good theory.

Yeah, the professor's definitely up to something.

I don't think he's malicious. I just think he's smart enough to piece together a good idea of what's up with Cable and he's got enough hubris to still think he can make things right and pu his plan into effect.

Also, thanks Ice. You make me blush like a schoolgirl.

Last edited:
One down :twisted:
Burn the Witch!!!
Hurt? My brain broke in half reading that. I have grey slime pouring out of my left ear because of that post.
Are you happy Hibiki?

I really hope this is the case.

i think that cables only taller because of his combat boots

maybe xavier is ultimately responsible for all the mutants in the world losing their powers (since cablerine has no healing factor) and cable wants to avoid "ultimate house of m" heck alot of people would want to avoid house of m

i think that cables only taller because of his combat boots

maybe xavier is ultimately responsible for all the mutants in the world losing their powers (since cablerine has no healing factor) and cable wants to avoid "ultimate house of m" heck alot of people would want to avoid house of m

. . .

I don't think its going to be House of M.

I DO think the future is like Age of Apocalypse, though (Since Kirkman said that some AoA elements would be coming into play soon). And it stands to reason that its all Xavier's fault, whether he's Apocalypse or not.

It's great issue - 4/5. I don't like Oliver's art but Paquette's art in CW: X-men was great! He is a good choise for Ultimate X-Men!

p.s. But why this comics don't have back-up story about Emma Frost School???

Last edited:
Anyone notice that typo when Cyclop was saying "Surrender. What are you going to do? You can't get though us! Where are you going to go?"

Anyone notice that typo when Cyclop was saying "Surrender. What are you going to do? You can't get though us! Where are you going to go?"
Did not see that! Kirkman made a boo-boo!

Also, when Kitty said she didnt want to fight--she said when she first joined that she WANTED to go out on missions, even sneaking on one with Cykes and Wolverine, and giving herself a codename.

But I wouldnt be surprised if Kitty leaves and ends up at Frosts's school, with then Doug coming to Xaviers.

4/5

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back