Ultimate X-Men #80 discussion (spoilers)

Meh, the only good part about Paquette's art were the Nightcrawler pages. I enjoyed those.

But did you see Jean in the second page?! She looked F***ing UGLY!

I like the art.....

Also, the first page of the future. The establishing panel (1st panel), anyone else notice the statue of Apocalypse?

Well, the foot of one in any case.

Last edited:
I like the art.....

Also, the first page of the future. The establishing panel (1st panel), anyone else notice the statue of Apocalypse?

Well, the foot of one in any case.

Does that mean Apocalyspe is connected to Xavier or that Xavier is the only one who holds the key of defetings him

Or heck is Cable really a hoursemen

I really liked this issue. Very solid issue progressing the story after the Cable arc... It was good to see that there was some follow-up to what had happened at the end of the Cable arc. It'll be interesting to see how Kirkman ties everything together now.

I only hope that Bishop becomes the new leader of the X-Men and he forms a new team with some new faces as well as some new ones. Should be cool.

I'm loving UXM right now. I think it's the only decent Ultimate Universe book worth reading right now (I'd include Ultimates, but that never comes out).

While I would give USM credit for becoming worth while again, UXM trumps it in terms of quality and entertainment. Without question.

Latest posts

Back