Ultimate X-Men #98-100 "Ultimatum"

Man, Jugg's dies. Sure he wasn't a huge character like in the MU but c'mon.

The deaths in Ultimatum and the tie-ins mean absolutely nothing. The sheer number of characters dying is an indication of that.

R.I.P.

Ultimate X-men: it wasn't canceled, it was euthanized.

You entertained us for 65 issues... you deserve to die with dignity.

Did Scott **** Jean yet? Did anyone? They can't end this without someone ****ing Jean.

Well I read this today. No Ultimatum issue 3 in the store which was agood thing (Didn't want to see Pym horribly out of character.)

This was really different then I thought it was going to be. It mostly was about Madrox aka Multiple Man. We get to learn about him (at least from his dupes) which was great
until he gets killed off at the end
When it comes to the B-listets in UU we get next to nothing about them and I've always wanted more on UMM since Return of the King.

However, the issue faults with 2 things. First being with Stryker. What happened to him? Did Rogue kill him? He's just gone. Secondly, UMM stated he could only make 27 or 28 dupes. Now he can make thousands?

I just remembered another thing I liked. Storm killing the dupe with a knife and realizing that x-men don't kill, even if lives are at stake. It reminded me when Bishop killed the Fenris Twins and she berated Bishop for it. Now she pretty much did it as well.

However, the issue faults with 2 things. First being with Stryker. What happened to him? Did Rogue kill him? He's just gone. Secondly, UMM stated he could only make 27 or 28 dupes. Now he can make thousands?

I think he said was he couldnt make more than 27 before he started losing track of wat was real and what wasnt. Thats where Lorelei came in, she had to make him think the things his dupes were doing was just something he was drawing. Didnt he mention he did a 1000 mutant march with his dupes once? or was that 616 madrox?

Also, isnt it custom to do something special with your 100th issue? Did i miss something?

Ya know, I just realized something nothing that hasn't been touched upon yet. Storm's reaction to Beast's death.

So it already happened. But they just got back together and were torn apart again. You would think that Storm would side with Angel and go for revenge against what Mag's did.

Latest posts

Back