Ultimate X-Men Annual #2 Discussion (Spoilers!)

McCheese said:
I think Kirkman has already said he won't be forming a team. Not jumping down your throat, I had a similar idea when I heard about Ultimate Cable.

He definitely said that. Cable and Bishop are going to be working together, but he's not going to be forrming a team. Kirkman's said that straight up

Hibiki said:
Won't Domino be included as well?

As much as I want to see that it would be incredibly redundant. We have Scarlet Witch... then Longshot whose powers are pretty much exactly like Dominos. Then we just got The Magician who basically manipulated reality so that things would work out his way. There's too much of reality manipulators in one timeframe.

Zombipanda said:
Yeah. I know Kirkman brought up a third character, but I couldn't recall who.

It's Domino. You're right.
Thats odd I thought he was talking about Domino being in the Ultimate Wolverine mini. Oh well, Ultimate Six Pack!

This wasn't my favourite annual of the 4 but that would probably be much the same as the first ones !!

Good story although nightcrawler certainly looked creepy throughout but as a blue skinned elf living in modern times i guess that's
natural !!

The book certainly showed nightcrawler's powers to be as amazing as you would imagine them to be (releasing cyclops in mid-air ?? !! ?? excellent)

Backup story was a cool little aside from all the mayhem !!

3/5 <<<< im harsh

I don't think that it was ever said that the cave was airtight, just sealed off from the rest of the world. I presumed it was a cave in or something, so air was still getting through the spaces/fractures in the rock.

Latest posts

Back