Ultimate X-Men/Fantastic Four Annuals discussion

Gemini

Dual-Covers-Final.jpg

WHAT THE **** IS THAT

that's it I'm done

Is that captain america's new look the x on the shield? looks horrible

I just hope that's like the Ultimate version of the Exiles or something

That X stands for...

X-TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I like the art (Brandon Peterson, right?) but I have no idea what is happening. Scary.

But...but what happened to...to the whole Wolverine/Cable thing? Didn't they realize that this whole time-travel **** wasn't ****ing working that time and completely retcon it?

*******it.

ULTIMATE HEROES REBORN!

HA!
HAHAHA!!!

Is that August General in Iron? OMG! DC/ULTIMATE CROSSOVER!

coolest thing I just noticed on that cover thing. Is that Kitty Pride with web shooters?

Johnny looks for like Liz Allen. Thing is now War Machine. The arroganat Namor is no longer looking down on anyone. Captain America realizes he's been a mutant the entire time from the events in origins and joins Xavier's institute. Rogue looks ridiculous. "my ex-boyfriend, spider-man, gave me some of his toys" - which explains Things outfit because the Ultimate universe is about sharing now.

So, it's Steve Rogers/Wolverine/Rogue/Kitty vs. Sue Storm/Liz Allan/Dude from the Great Ten/Namor, right?

I bet Thing gets turned human, but there's some lame-*** excuse where he has to wear kick-*** robot armor all the time. Or maybe it's HERBIE.

Also, the idea of Rogue getting claws by absorbing Wolverine's powers is stupid.

Last edited:
So, it's Steve Rogers/Wolverine/Rogue/Kitty vs. Sue Storm/Liz Allan/Dude from the Great Ten/Namor, right?

I bet Thing gets turned human, but there's some lame-*** excuse where he has to wear kick-*** robot armor all the time. Or maybe it's HERBIE.

Also, the idea of Rogue getting claws by absorbing Wolverine's powers is stupid.

Yeah, I was thinking it was HERBIE too.

I don't know what to think about all this crap....

Latest posts

Back