Ultimates 2 #10 cover released

MoS

Marvel is showing the cover to Ultimates 2 #10 on its website.

From the solicitation: THE STORY: "GRAND THEFT AMERICA"
Despite all the globe-girdling surveillance information and awesome firepower of S.H.I.E.L.D and its super-powered army—the Ultimates—the unthinkable has happened! An unknown enemy with unimaginable power and an unstoppable force of will is at our shores... Will hope rise from the ashes of defeat, or is this truly the end for the Ultimates? Part 4 (of 6)
32 PGS./PARENTAL ADVISORY ...$2.99

Solicit and cover: at Marvel

scheduled for Jan 18th, so we're officially bi-monthly now, I see.

Last edited:
Re: Ultimates V2 #10

Thanks Rhyo!

I've attached the image to Rhyo's post.

THE STORY: "GRAND THEFT AMERICA"
Despite all the globe-girdling surveillance information and awesome firepower of S.H.I.E.L.D and its super-powered army—the Ultimates—the unthinkable has happened! An unknown enemy with unimaginable power and an unstoppable force of will is at our shores... Will hope rise from the ashes of defeat, or is this truly the end for the Ultimates? Part 4 (of 6)
32 PGS./PARENTAL ADVISORY ...$2.99

See Thor? :shock:

Well that ain't Thor's Hammer, unless whoever took it atfer he was incarcerated modified it. Also those "ears" on the hulk silouhette look similar to abomination's ears in 616. Wasn't Emil Blonsky a Russian spy? Just a few ideas that popped into my head once I saw the cover, also very cool.

ummm does the bigger one remind anyone of Abomination with those ears or is it just me reaching? Anyways very good find im so quivering from just seeing Thor standing there, but what with the the soviet symbolism there is Thor a commie now?

So yeah this has kinda thrown me off after further study. Giant killer soviet robots, Commie Thor, possibly Red Skull, hell maybe even Black Widow.

Guijllons said:
That's .. just.. weird.
Yeah didnt realize this was the cold war and Russia still had enough resources to make an actual super solider army there. Of course we can place all this on that pesky Loki :) .

In the end Loki won't be blamed. I tell you this is Widows buisness. When tony gets killed she gets the money. Take his drawings and make giant Iron men. This is gonna be crazy.

How did Russia get in this discussion? Because "Thor" is holding what looks like a sickle?

I see what looks like, left to right -
Generic Super Soldier Guy, Quicksilver?, Hulk?, Iron Man, Generic Guy, Cap, Hawkeye?, Generic Guy, Black Widow, Generic Guy, Scarlet Witch, Generic Guy.

Oh, and big robots in the back.

I don't think that's Hulk, Rhyo.

And Seacow has a good point - who said these were the Ultimates? :shock:

UltimateE said:
I don't think that's Hulk, Rhyo.

And Seacow has a good point - who said these were the Ultimates?

Oh, I'd be willing to believe that NONE of them are who they LOOK like - that's the point of the lighting. I'm just speculating on who they are supposed to look like.

Rhyo said:
I see what looks like, left to right -
Generic Super Soldier Guy, Quicksilver?, Hulk?, Iron Man, Generic Guy, Cap, Hawkeye?, Generic Guy, Black Widow, Generic Guy, Scarlet Witch, Generic Guy.
I think it is:
Generic Super Soldier Guy, Someone equal to Quicksilver, Abomination, Someone equal to Iron Man, Generic Guy, Red Skull, Someone equal to Hawkeye, Generic Guy, Black Widow II, Generic Guy, Someone equal to Scarlet Witch, Generic Guy.

Ultimate Warrior said:
I think it is:
Generic Super Soldier Guy, Someone equal to Quicksilver, Abomination, Someone equal to Iron Man, Generic Guy, Red Skull, Someone equal to Hawkeye, Generic Guy, Black Widow II, Generic Guy, Someone equal to Scarlet Witch, Generic Guy.
I think Generic Guy is really someone equal to Multiple Man. :wink:

well I was thinking Russia guys because of a person who could be Abomination (616 he was a russian spy), Thor guy holding the Sickle, and dont know the whole thing with Black Widow former Russian spy. This whole thing feels very Russian to me but hey thats the fun of speculation.

Latest posts

Back