Ultimates 2 #11 <spoilers>

(looks down at watch, and looks back up again) isn't something about to happen? another 5....no, 10 mins? ok...............

as a single i didn't like it at all, the last page was kinda cool with the hulk, everything else was building up, and its like your watching a good fight cut in a moive and all of a sudden its starts gettting choppy...so all you see are bits and peices, instead of being the best fight cut, its the worst.....

2/5

I'm thinking that the Iron Man Six could be related to that gigantic arm Rhodey was developing back in UIM. Millar already made the first UIM reference by having Stark wear the exact same early Iron Man armor he had during that series. Heck, it could be War Machine or a homage to Hulkbuster Iron Man for all we know.

Last edited:
cmdrjanjalani said:
I'm thinking that the Iron Man Six could be related to that gigantic arm Rhodey was developing back in UIM. Millar already made the first UIM reference by having Stark wear the exact same early Iron Man armor he had during that series. Heck, it could be War Machine or a homage to Hulkbuster Iron Man for all we know.

That Iron Man suit was designed by Bryan Hitch, so it makes sense that it might be used there. I wouldn't be surprised if Hitch was the one that decided to use that suit.

ok something as it looks noone menztioned
how many errors are in that pic:
erroesU2_11Kopie.jpg

as it looks hitch couldn't diceide between Jean and storm

Last edited:
Hellharlequin said:
erroesU2_11Kopie.jpg

Or the colorer put the wrong hair color...

Hellharlequin said:
erroesU2_11Kopie.jpg

That's funny. Maybe in all the excitement, Jean put on storm's clothes.

Ice said:
Or the colorer put the wrong hair color...

Not just hair color...but just the wrong person period. Even if he had given her white hair...the last time I checked Storm has a little more "color" to her. :wink:

Victor Von Doom said:
Not just hair color...but just the wrong person period. Even if he had given her white hair...the last time I checked Storm has a little more "color" to her. :wink:
Hair + Skin color...

Hibiki said:
Who cares, I'm just waiting for them to break out.

Its too bad this title cant keep a schedule, because concurrent (sp.?) miniseries or arcs about the capture and escape of all the other Ultimate Heroes would be cool to see.

Hopefully when all the other titles get around to addressing the liberators, we see some Ultimate *** kicking.

Hellharlequin said:
erroesU2_11Kopie.jpg

i thought it was kitty with a bad hair cut

perhaps the europeans' "option" is ultimate marvel...oops Miracleman ?
haha j/k but i wish it was :)

Latest posts

Back