Ultimates 2 #12, cover and solicitation revealed on Joe Friday's

Re: Ultimates V2 #12, cover and solicit

E said:
As for Spider-Man - when I see that I see the same thing as when Hitch drew him early in vol. 1 of Ultimates - he looks bulkier and older than when Bagley draws him; like he's more muscular than a 15 year old kid should be, even with super powers.

Hey, this is a year later. He's 16 by then!

Last edited:

E said:
Hulk - interesting. Wonder what that means for Ultimate Wolverine Vs. Hulk, because it sure seemed implied that Hulk isn't heard from (at least publically) after the bomb goes off to when Wolverine finds him in Tibet.
Are you ignoring me? No one even acknowledged what I said in the USM thread and this further prooves it. The end of Hulk Vs. Wolverine happens somewhere before the GTA arc starts.

Last edited by a moderator:

OH MY GOD HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THIS!!!!!!
SPIDER MAN THE X-MEN THE FANTASTIC FOUR AND THE ULTIMATES ALL ON ONE COVER JUST WHEN THE LIBERATORS THOUGHT THEY HAD TAKEN EVERYONE DOWN( Refering back to U2 #9 "what about the fantastic four? Buried in the Baxter building. like wise the X-men have been restrained and our people are trawling their building now look for any mutant strays.") FF buried in the baxter building? The X-men being restrained and there being only mutant strays I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!! LOOK OUT LIBERATORS YOU HAVE AN ANGRY CITY COMING TO KICK YOUR SORRY ***!:twisted:

I told you that Mark said this. I can't wait. :D

I forgot one thing ULTIMATES ANNUAL #2 COMES OUT SOON AFTER AND THEN ULTIMATES v3 GOD I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!

TheManWithoutFear said:
Are you ignoring me? No one even acknowledged what I said in the USM thread and this further prooves it. The end of Hulk Vs. Wolverine happens somewhere before the GTA arc starts.
Everything is before GTA starts. :wink:

TheManWithoutFear said:
Or it happens during GTA, and Hulk and Wolverine show up to help their respective groups (Wolverine helps lead the counterattack at Xavier's and Hulk eats some of the Liberators).

jtg3885 said:
Or it happens during GTA, and Hulk and Wolverine show up to help their respective groups (Wolverine helps lead the counterattack at Xavier's and Hulk eats some of the Liberators).
Well, the X-Men are all held up. They didnt say any of the X-Men were missing.

Ice said:
I didn't see that talked anywhere. :?

I think he means all the characters crossing over.

Awesome cover. It is also my desktop. This is what MWoF was *****ing about.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
I hope im still alive when this gets out. :roll:

It would be worse if you waited the whole time, then picked it up, and it papercutted your throat, and you died from the loss of blood.

EDIT: And Rogue and Sue don't seem to be on the cover...

EDIT AGAIN: Wait, Sue's probably invisible...

Last edited:

ProjectX2 said:
It would be worse if you waited the whole time, then picked it up, and it papercutted your throat, and you died from the loss of blood.

It's not that hard to happen to me... I'm not famous because of my luck, ya see...

Last edited:

Ice said:
Yeah, I didn't see that just until now...
Ultimate Warrior said:
I was referring to Rhyo's post (first page, first post, last line)
hehehe...

Which Rhyo is STILL cranky about, thank you very much.

I doubt that all of those people will have a huge role - or even relly be in the same place at the same time - but I want to see all of my Ultimates in action under Millar and Hitch. Everyone else can go get their own book or something...

Last edited:

I like how they actually show the other characters being affected by this event and fighting back. Thats what I love about the Ultimate Universe, it really feels like these guys are in the same world. But they shouldn't get too much space, just a few beastly panels. I wish that each UU comic would have one issue dedicated to GTA, with their stories about what happen to them and what they did.

Latest posts

Back