Ultimates 2 #12, Ultimate Spider-Man #100 preview @ PopCultureShock

I have just read Ultimates#12 and USM#100!

All I can say is :rockon: and :shock: ......plus a little more :rockon:.

Expect full synopsises and opinions tomorrow so as not to spoil anything for anyone.

Re: Ultimates 2 #12 preview @ PopCultureShock

SEAL3.jpg

YES INDEEDY SIR!!!! :lol:

Expect full synopsises and opinions tomorrow so as not to spoil anything for anyone.

I've been trying to avoid the singles. . .but both Ultimates and The Clone Saga deserve to be bought in singles. I'll be getting both early tomorrow.

Good. Now I have something to look forward to when I get the comic bookstore this weekend.

Does St. Louis get comics early or something? I lived there for 5 years man. Hows it going over there? :D

Early or late tommorrow? I'd like to know when I should stay away from the boards as to avoid spoilers.

Same here. I'm in college and so don't get comics. So the sooner I know the better; plus I have a full day of classes tomorrow, so I won't be able to check. :cry:

You know this forum has spoiler tags for precisely that reason.

Although I wouldn't read it anyway, I have waited long enough for U2#12, I can wait another day/

You know this forum has spoiler tags for precisely that reason.

There are spoiler tags for a reason.

Yeah....but I've been warned before not to do stuff like that before the issue comes out. To post the spoilers in an ongoing thread such as Capt America or Daredevil is one thing.....but to create all NEW threads even with "spoiler" in the title isn't really frowned upon....but since it doesn't come out til tomorrow, I've been told it's more of a "courtesy" thing.

One of the shops here sells his new stuff on Tuesday evening. So I stopped in and grabbed just those 2.

Yeah....but you know you like it.

Ahem---in a totallt hetero way.

Or are you just bull****ting us...

You must have me mistaken for someone else on this site.

After all, lunchtime tomorrow would be when they're actually already out.

Well since I don't have to work tomorrow.....lunchtime will be the time I wake up.

Tease.

There are spoiler tags for a reason.

Or are you just bull****ting us about having already read the issues?

After all, lunchtime tomorrow would be when they're actually already out.

;)

Yeah, seriously. Spoil, Vic, spoil! I can hardly contain my excitement!

Yeah....but I've been warned before not to do stuff like that before the issue comes out. To post the spoilers in an ongoing thread such as Capt America or Daredevil is one thing.....but to create all NEW threads even with "spoiler" in the title isn't really frowned upon....but since it doesn't come out til tomorrow, I've been told it's more of a "courtesy" thing.

One of the shops here sells his new stuff on Tuesday evening. So I stopped in and grabbed just those 2.

Well since I don't have to work tomorrow.....lunchtime will be the time I wake up.

well-ah...what about spoiler PMs?

VVD

You CAN post summaries about issues before they are out. Just either put it all in spoiler tags or have a HUGE-*** space between "Spoilers to come" and the actual summary.

Fair enough. Still, though, if someone who doesn't want to be spoiled goes into a thread marked spoilers, then highlights the spoilerized text so they can read said spoilers, I can't really blame anyone else but them.

No, I'm pretty sure it was in a homogenized way. Love that yogurt.

Watcher?

It is what it is...I'll be at my shop around the same time tomorrow to pick them up, since thats when my LCS owner apparently wakes up as well...which makes sense as the delivery doesn't get there till around 10 or 11 am.

Also, Bendis said around the Carnage arc that Gwen was Carnage. That statement comes back 40 issues later to bite us in the ***.

Last edited:
Also, Bendis said around the Carnage arc that Gwen was Carnage. That statement comes back 40 issues later to bite us in the ***.
Haha I don't see anything wrong with it so far, but what about Kletus Cassidy? Is he just never going to be used?

Latest posts

Back