Ultimates 2 #12, Ultimate Spider-Man #100 preview @ PopCultureShock

Haha I don't see anything wrong with it so far, but what about Kletus Cassidy? Is he just never going to be used?

I'm more intrested in Richard than Gwen anyways. I guessed Gwen was Carnage ever since she returned.

As for Kletus Cassidy, seeing as Carnage isn't a symbiote, not likely.

Also, Bendis said around the Carnage arc that Gwen was Carnage. That statement comes back 40 issues later to bite us in the ***.

:lol:

Haha I don't see anything wrong with it so far, but what about Kletus Cassidy? Is he just never going to be used?

Hopefully not. It would just be lame to try and introduce the character into Carnage's story now, least in my opinion.

Hopefully not. It would just be lame to try and introduce the character into Carnage's story now, least in my opinion.

Oh well of course. What are they gonna do, have Kletus Cassidy rob and kill Gwen and when she dies the Carnage part becomes a suit which attaches to him? That would be pretty awkward, man.

Oh well of course. What are they gonna do, have Kletus Cassidy rob and kill Gwen and when she dies the Carnage part becomes a suit which attaches to him? That would be pretty awkward, man.

Like I was saying. It would be a kind of cool little easter egg if we were to find out one of the cops Carnage killed was named Cletus Kassidy (I think thats how its spelled).

Like I was saying. It would be a kind of cool little easter egg if we were to find out one of the cops Carnage killed was named Cletus Kassidy (I think thats how its spelled).
No, no, no. Don't you remember that Kletus was on the list of the criminals/cat burglars when Peter was looking for Mr. Hardy? He was already established as a bad guy, man.

You guys should know better than to post major spoilers in a news thread.

Posts removed.

No, no, no. Don't you remember that Kletus was on the list of the criminals/cat burglars when Peter was looking for Mr. Hardy? He was already established as a bad guy, man.

Oh yeah...but then again, Eddit Brock was established as a news reporter in the Double Trouble arc, then in Venom he was a college student and old friend of Peter's.

Point is, stranger things have happened, like the Deadpool arc.

E said:

Posts removed.

Don't look at me, I was only incorrectly arguing the assumption based off that pic.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Anyway... with all of the kick *** comics out tomorrow does anyone feel like... Christmasy?

Indeed.

Anyway... with all of the kick *** comics out tomorrow does anyone feel like... Christmasy?

Only if by tomorrow it was announced that Card will not be doing Ultimate Iron Man Vol.2. Oh, and if they announced Ultimate Wolverine will get finished before The Ultimates 2 #13 was released. But what are the chances of both of them were to happen?...

Only if by tomorrow it was announced that Card will not be doing Ultimate Iron Man Vol.2. Oh, and if they announced Ultimate Wolverine will get finished before The Ultimates 2 #13 was released. But what are the chances of both of them were to happen?...

Wait...why would you want Ultimate Wolverine to be finished before Ultimates 2 #13? Just wondering.

Wait...why would you want Ultimate Wolverine to be finished before Ultimates 2 #13? Just wondering.

Maybe he meant Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk?
"This just in! UWvH 3-6 come out on Ultimate Christmas with USM 100 and U2 12!"

Re: Ultimates 2 #12 preview @ PopCultureShock

Why doesn't someone post the link to the USM preview in a separate thread and not get off topic.

This looks pretty cool. Poor Hawkeye though. He seems like the annoying little tough guy who keeps getting up and getting knocked back down.

That's only because you don't wanna let him get up. :twisted:

Hell's yeah, I can't wait until I get my subs gets delivered this lunch afternoon.

Why doesn't someone post the link to the USM preview in a separate thread and not get off topic.

This looks pretty cool. Poor Hawkeye though. He seems like the annoying little tough guy who keeps getting up and getting knocked back down.

I did, but one of the mods or E deleted it.

I just want it over with. I tired of all the push-backs.

Posts removed.
Come on guys. That's why there's the dicussion thread!

I hope I didn't throw anyone off from when I tried to explain to VVD. I didn't mean to post things like that in a news thread or anything of the sort.

For the record, If VVD would have started the issue discussion thread for either of these books that would have been perfectly fine - no problems. nothing wrong with starting the issue discussions a day early if someone has actually read the books and can comment on them and/or spoil them. He didn't do that, so it was fine.

Preview threads are not appropriate for spoilers, and News threads such as this should not have any spoilers at all (I mean for upcoming or future books, if you're "spoiling" a previous issue that is different).

I'm not going to close this thread, but at least one of the issue discussion threads are now up and all discussion related to the issues should go there. Consider this thread closed unless you are talking about either of these previews.

Re: Ultimates 2 #12 preview @ PopCultureShock

Congratulations, perhaps your next 250 posts can have quality. :D

you know that's a BIG maybe

Nyyaaarghh!

my LCS isn't getting the books til tommorrow stupid shipping company i was so excited all day i get there and BOOM big sign on the rack "this weeks new releases have been delayed 24 hours please come back tomorrow" SON OF A STITCH i'm gonna go hit myself

good thing im not emo then i'd go cut myself :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back