Ultimates 2 #13 Delayed to 4/11/07

nigma

Note: if there is a thread already please merge....i didn't see one.

Fell free to start whining in
Ultimates2 #13
has been delayed
from Orginal Date: 03/14/07 to
New Date: 04/11/07

I've almost forgotten about this book. Every time I hear about a delay for this book I think, "so when was it supposed to come out before?"

Last edited:
I was thinking about this earlier today and betting it would be delayed again. Oh well.

AHHHHH GOD DAMN YOU ALLLLL!!!!

What the hell man, the last freakin issue delayed again? Good lord when will it ever become a tpb? WHYYYYY!!!!

*shrugs* As soon as it comes out, I'm dropping the Ultimate line. So, to me, it signals the end of an era. The longer it gets delayed, the longer I have before the great burning of Ultimate books (AKA Lynx's mass sale on eBay).

Yes! I love delays, yessir. As a regular procrastinator (I should be studying for a huge exam this very moment!), I congratulate Marvel in their wonderful skills of pushing things back.

YOU

HAVE

GOTTA

BE

KIDDING

ME :arrgh:

so what this means is that it gives loeb and Mad more time to complete ultimates 3? does this mean that Ultimates 3 comes out in august?

Last edited:
Before Ultimatedjf does it

*Dances*

Actually, this time I have a confession to make.

Remember a few months ago when I said that I've had a lot of dreams that have "come true" the very next day, very Desmond-y?

Well, last night I dreamt that this issue got delayed again.

*ducks*

To May!! It was delayed to May!!

But still. :shock:

Latest posts

Back