Ultimates 2 #3 discussion (spoilers)

Guijllons said:
That's cool. I'd prefer mini's. And I found a pic of an ultimised Abomination and a hulk buster suit the other day. looks like they were drawn my hitch too.
Yes, someone has shown us that, but it was found out that it was for a video game.

Oh my god!

sadly here in Ecuador comic books came late .. anyway i really enjoy Mark Millar's book, they are incredibly weel writted and Hitch's ultradetailed pencil make this series a truly piece of art!

ty and see u around the campus

att.:
Berni
http://www.bernionline.com/

:)

Had time to think about it

So I sat back and had time to think about the issue again.

Damn, it's still great.

I vote for him being in the Phillipines.

I cast another "Hmmmmmmmmm" at the theory of Jarvis being Loki. Whoever (if anyone!) or whatever (if he's even involved at all!) Loki is, this someone has influence on Fury (Is it the Pres? lol.). Or this person is frequently near him . . . why else would Thor be the target of attention right now? And in Issue 2, Thor does mention Loki to Rogers . . .

Just more to ponder on and thicken the soup of debate with.

I wouldn't agree to an Ultimate Hulk series either. A mini, yes, but a regular series? No. Keep the solo title in the Ultimate Universe to Marvel's big draws - X-men (bore!) and Spiderman (yay!) and the venerable Fantastic Four. Their continued sales insure the Ultimates Universe sticks around for this series.

Until next time . . .

PEACE!

Leather

ProjectX2 said:
I'm still reading the issue but I noticed this thing. On one of the pages it says "Hulk Trail" instead of Hulk Trial. I hope that's fixed...

Fixed? Do you mean in the inevitable trade? In that case, they should also fix the phrase "Don't even thing about it!" from issue 1. Ugh.

Then again, it could be worse. It could be a pre-Marvel Bendis comic. It's THAT stuff that needs a bloody load of proofreading.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Actually I can't think of a worse Rogue's Gallery than the Hulk's the only villain I like out his rogues is Abomination. Leader is stupid looking. I could definitely see them Ultimizing him and make him better though.
Worst rogues gallery- Ant man- Egg head

Latest posts

Back