Ultimates 2 #7 cover (pencils only)

Fantastic cover. As for the Asgardians...I remain undecided. It would be cool but I don't know.

Me want. Me want.

And I'm not seeing Thor any where on it.

And I think the feet are there because of Ultimates #1 cover. How all the Ultimates are just standing around. Might be to show how far the Ultimates have come? Although it could be Gods.

Last edited:
Niiiiice! :D
Looks like The Union is still around (no Loki illusion!). Some of them are flying and.... is one of them's head on fire?! :shock:

As for the foots, either they are Gods (or something similair) or the Giant Man serum has gone astray. :?

This cover is awesome. I wonder who those feet belong too? and it looks like one of them is on fire.

Could be Ultimate Ghost Rider ? Omg there are way to many Super PPl. How will Galactus even have a chance ? Poor guy !

SeAcoW said:
Could be Ultimate Ghost Rider ? Omg there are way to many Super PPl. How will Galactus even have a chance ? Poor guy !

hmmn, am i worthy to quote the mighty seacow? anyway, i dont think that it is ult ghost rider...but interesting enough as it is....guy reminds me of one of the characters that used to pop up in the defenders

I. LOVE. IT. :heart:

Damn, that really look NIIIIIIIIIIICE! :drooling:

Here's what I just thought of, from staring at the cover again:

What if, these guys go looking for Thor for help, after they find out he wasn't lying about himself, and somehow end up in Asgard?

Yeah, I know. Wishful thinking, but it's just a thought...

The Captain said:
hmmn, am i worthy to quote the mighty seacow? anyway, i dont think that it is ult ghost rider...but interesting enough as it is....guy reminds me of one of the characters that used to pop up in the defenders

Wasn't the *original* Human Torch (the android) part of the Defenders?

After reading the latest issue of Wizard (which has a great Millar-Hitch interview) I think it is a whole bunch of soldiers given the Giant Man serum.

Millar & Hitch said that this was the ultimate (no pun intended) goal of the government: to create a super army. The ultimates themselves are just a test run and a nice public face. I will have to scan the article an post the exact quote.

Damn awesome cover... I think all of the supersoldiers (Giants, Flyers, regular looking guys) are just symbolic.

and Welcome Deadpool. You've been here before my time I believe but I'm glad to see you're active. Especially since you're another DP fan. Welcome Back! :twisted:

TheManWithoutFear said:
I wish it was... I just hope they don't call her W.M.
As long as they don't try mashing the words together and end up with Iron Widow or Black Machine or something stupid, I can survive. They're codenames after all, there's a certain level of absurdity thats a given.

It all remains to be seen as to whether or not it helps or impedes her in battle. She is genetically enhanced, she may take it into battle and find out that the extra armor isn't worth the loss of mobility.

Maybe she we just use it for big important battles, like another alien invasion. I mean after all her main training was as a spy.

I just hope she dosn't go and break Tony's heart. That poor drunken millionaire.

Latest posts

Back