How would you rate this issue?

Votes: 21 43.8%

Votes: 23 47.9%

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
GM I forgive you :wink:

And for that reason I wanna ask: Why hasn't #8 been leaked ?

Nurhachi said:
word.jpg
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

GMaster said:
Just read Ultimates 2 #7. But not because I got it. Oh no. I had top FREAKIN DOWNLOAD IT!
How crap is that? I couldn't get to the comic shop. Goddamn. But its all ok. I am still paying for the comic. I just couldn't wait. Sorry. Its illeegal I know. I broke the law. But its Mark's fault. He just made it too damn good. Don't arrest me!

I downloaded House of M #1-3.

Prison would be a blessing.

Me too.
"the world has changed"
Wolvy says "wha?"
"the world has changed"
Wolvy says "wha?"
"The world has changed"
Wolvy and Emma say"wha?"

That's plot progression for you.

(oh, too drunk to respond to Ultimates thing, and I think I've said all I was gonna say anyway)

Just accept you are WRONG Guij. WRONG about everything. Even about how drunk you are.

Actually, you put up a good argument, and if it wasn't for the sheer lack of time the Captain has had so far, I'd agree - he's a fine candidate.

You're still wrong though.

Also, you forgot an important plot point in House of M #3:

The World has changed.
Wolvie and Emma say "wha?"
Hawkeye returns.
The fans say "wha? Why did you even kill him?"
Marvel says, "Mooooooooooney, yes, dollars upon dollars of moooooooney"
Bendis says, "Er... it was all about the 'art' actually... and the money. I'm Jewish after all."
Loeb says, "I have taught you well, my young apprentice."
Cue the Imperial Hack Empire.

Man.

Why even bother with issue 1? If you want how the world changed to be a mystery (and it's clear he's playing up its a mystery) then why not start with the House of M in full swing and that way the Wolverine flashbacks would actually hold some manner of weight... but the jury is out on my hack manifesto. Perhaps this will wait for another day...

See, I even put in spoilers just in case. :D How nice am I?

I'm only wrong what I say I am. :D

House of M spoiler below.
And does this really mean that Hawkeye will be back to being actually really alive when all this is over? I just thought that he was an illusion since all the other guys were living fake lives and he was afake person. God I hate Baldy. *waves fist*

icemastertron said:
HoM talk can go in its respective thread. Back on topic.

Ice is annoyed now;
Mutants back where they belong
And that is not here.

(sorry, SORRY! I'll stop now)

One of the reasons that I think should be taken into consideration was Cap's reaction about 'Genetic War' on the Six storyline. He was really disappointed and felt that he was the reason for this so-called 'genetic war' and he was clear on the fact that he did not like what was happening, on how the government is funding these genetic research for the next super soldier

Tom1210 said:
One of the reasons that I think should be taken into consideration was Cap's reaction about 'Genetic War' on the Six storyline. He was really disappointed and felt that he was the reason for this so-called 'genetic war' and he was clear on the fact that he did not like what was happening, on how the government is funding these genetic research for the next super soldier

ooo that IS a good thought. Welcome Tom :D it would be hard to accept Cap as the traitor tho. I mean, that would make Captain America a villain in the Ultimate universe :? that would be wierd. But you do have a valid point.....

Nurhachi said:
that would make Captain America a villain in the Ultimate universe

But I'm sure it would be presented in a way to make him heroic. How, I dunno. But they did it in 1602 - they could do it here.

UltimateE said:
But I'm sure it would be presented in a way to make him heroic. How, I dunno. But they did it in 1602 - they could do it here.

How'd they do it in 1602? We already know my stance on Captain as the traitor and if he is presented as "the good guy" that makes the rest of them "The bad guy" and I'm not comftorable with either of those scenerios.

Welcome Tom1210

TheManWithoutFear said:
How'd they do it in 1602?

He was going up against the president, but because the president had named himself dictator-for-life and the America he was running was not Cap's America. It made him a traitor, but for the "right" reasons. I see no reason why this couldn't happen (not saying it will or should) in Ultimates, and actually it echoes what a lot of people are speculating.

Welcome Tom1210.

Its been said before, but I think Cap is too obvious to be the traitor. There are hints and then they are sidetrackers.

I don't think we know who the traitor is. And the traitor might never even get caught. Millar is messing with us, but when we find out who it is we are gonna be like "****"

Latest posts

Back