Ultimates 2 #8 & Ultimate Fantastic Four Annual #1 Delayed

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
According to the Shipping Update Thread, Ultimates 2 #8 (By Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch) has been delayed to September 21st. Also, the Ultimate Fantastic Four Annual #1 (By Mark Millar and Jae Lee) has been delayed until September 7.

No reason for the delays have been given.

So let's get this straight, on 09 21 05 Ultimate Secret #3, Ultimate Iron Man #4, Ultimate Fantastic Four #23 and Ultimates 2 #8 are suppose to come out? Oooookey then. At least ONE of these will get a new release date from Marvel. I'm voting for Ultimate Fantastic Four #23 to be the one, I don't WANT it to be, but I think it will.

So come on. Which one do you think it will be?

Eh, no big deal. I'm not really supprised on UFF since the preview copy wasn't even colored. As long as it comes out before the Inhumans show up in the monthly I'll be happy.

Now as for The Ultimates 2.... Eh, no biggie. :D I'm a tradewaiter on that puppy anyhow.

icemastertron said:
According to the Shipping Update Thread, Ultimates 2 #8 (By Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch) has been delayed to September 21st. Also, the Ultimate Fantastic Four Annual #1 (By Mark Millar and Jae Lee) has been delayed until September 7.

Conspiracy Theory:
See, the delays on Ultimates are a sneaky way for Marvel to buy time for the other issues. Instead of making issue #10 or #11 delayed by a month, they're sneaking in one-to-two-week delays into the other issues. I'm onto those sneaky little bastards.

Millar could sure as hell learn a thing or two from Bendis. Bendis is doing more books than most and is and has had fewer delays than anyone. Oh, and these people sicken me! :evil:

Ultimate Warrior said:
So let's get this straight, on 09 21 05 Ultimate Secret #3, Ultimate Iron Man #4, Ultimate Fantastic Four #23 and Ultimates 2 #8 are suppose to come out? Oooookey then. At least ONE of these will get a new release date from Marvel. I'm voting for Ultimate Fantastic Four #23 to be the one, I don't WANT it to be, but I think it will.

If not UFF #23, then it will be Ultimate Iron Man #4. I'm leaning toward Ultimate Iron Man.

icemastertron said:

SON OF A B**CH!!!!!

oh come on, what is with these constant delays with Marvel? I mean every month at least 2 of their Ultimate books are delayed. And considering only about 4-5 Ultimate books are released each month, thats a pretty large percentage. This crap is really getting old. They seriously need to get their **** together.

Ultimate Warrior said:

well, as of right now September shipping schedule looks like this:

09/07/05
Ultimate Spider-Man #82
Ultimate Fantastic Four Annual #1

09/14/05
Ultimate X-Men #63

09/21/05
Ultimate Spider-Man #83
Ultimate Fantastic Four #23
The Ultimates 2 #8
Ultimate Iron Man #4

09/27/05
Ultimate Spider-Man - The Video Game (PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Gameboy Advance, PC)

09/28/05
Ultimate Secret #3

I'm thinking they'll push back Ultimate Iron Man #4, as they tend to release the minis the last week of the month.

Didn't notice at first but this was my 900th post. 9/10 the way there to the big 1000!

Last edited:
*insert regular lateness *****ing here*

Latest posts

Back