Ultimates 2 Villains Revealed in Wizard

Greenian said:
I'm Glad Millar gets to tell his Ultron and Red Skull story.

Just seems like he's been leaving clues around for Ultron to show up, it would of been a shame if someone else told the story he set up.

As for the traitor? I think its probaly more than one person. I have no evidence to back it up, its just a hunch.

AMEN!

I just had an idea, and sounds kind of farfetched to me, but maybe it will generate something worthwile.

What if Hawkeye is red skull? what if he becomes so hideously disfigured from the traitors attack, but then goes psycho on the team?

Creepy and farfetched. If you hate it, ignore it. I'm only posting to see if one of the geniuses can come up something from it.

I'm watson to their sherlock if you can understand the analogy.

TheCell said:
I just had an idea, and sounds kind of farfetched to me, but maybe it will generate something worthwile.

What if Hawkeye is red skull? what if he becomes so hideously disfigured from the traitors attack, but then goes psycho on the team?

Creepy and farfetched. If you hate it, ignore it. I'm only posting to see if one of the geniuses can come up something from it.

I'm watson to their sherlock if you can understand the analogy.

I don't really think it holds much water, as really it seems kind of evident the allies Loki was talking about were already in existence before Hawkeye was shot in #7.

DIrishB said:
I don't really think it holds much water, as really it seems kind of evident the allies Loki was talking about were already in existence before Hawkeye was shot in #7.
I still don't see it happening. But just to put up an argument. No one said Red Skull was aligned with Loki officially.

I always thought Loki referring to "friends" was just because they happened to help his cause against Thor.

TheManWithoutFear said:

Cuz if he was, a certain someone (boy I couldn't imagine who) would all of a sudden want to march straight to Marvel Enterprises and waltz straight into Millar's office and BREAK HIS FREEKIN" NECK!!!!!! :evil:

Hawkeye101 said:
Cuz if he was, a certain someone (boy I couldn't imagine who) would all of a sudden want to march straight to Marvel Enterprises and waltz straight into Millar's office and BREAK HIS FREEKIN" NECK!!!!!! :evil:

Why? It should be fun to see your boy go all nuts and become a villain. Ehh, maybe thats just me. I've always wanted to see Batman go nuts (well, moreso than he already is) and start taking out people he thinks are evil, but who may not necessarily be. Its all about relativity and viewpoints. Nothing better than a boy scout changing his tune and going nuts.

DIrishB said:
Why? It should be fun to see your boy go all nuts and become a villain. Ehh, maybe thats just me. I've always wanted to see Batman go nuts (well, moreso than he already is) and start taking out people he thinks are evil, but who may not necessarily be. Its all about relativity and viewpoints. Nothing better than a boy scout changing his tune and going nuts.

Not Hawkeye. He's gone through enough **** in the past few years (Ultimate or otherwise) that it should last him the rest of Marvel's exsistance. I like the sarcasm he brought to the team, and the savvy-ness. In the past few years I have gotten noe of that because people keep killing hima dn his family!!! AND THE LAST THING I NEED IS HIM BECOMMING A VILLAIN!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breathes*
*huff-huff*

Okay I'm better now. :D

Hawkeye101 said:
Not Hawkeye. He's gone through enough **** in the past few years (Ultimate or otherwise) that it should last him the rest of Marvel's exsistance. I like the sarcasm he brought to the team, and the savvy-ness. In the past few years I have gotten noe of that because people keep killing hima dn his family!!! AND THE LAST THING I NEED IS HIM BECOMMING A VILLAIN!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breathes*
*huff-huff*

Okay I'm better now. :D

Understandable, but wouldn't all the crap he's been through (Ultimate-wise anyway) be the perfect motivation for going bad? Or at least turning on the USA, which may not necessarily be a bad thing. Like I said good and bad is all relative.

DIrishB said:
Understandable, but wouldn't all the crap he's been through (Ultimate-wise anyway) be the perfect motivation for going bad? Or at least turning on the USA, which may not necessarily be a bad thing. Like I said good and bad is all relative.

No, Hawkeye is your ever consrvative america-loving black ops bad***. He's the guy who says "you wanna **** with America bitzaches? The you gonna get a mo' fo' nuke up yo ***."

Seriosly, he's go cap's attitude with fury's walk.

Hawkeye101 said:
No, Hawkeye is your ever consrvative america-loving black ops bad***. He's the guy who says "you wanna **** with America bitzaches? The you gonna get a mo' fo' nuke up yo ***."

Seriosly, he's go cap's attitude with fury's walk.

I can see that, I'm just saying, the psychological trauma of having your loved ones brutally murdered in front of you can really do some whacked out **** to your mind. Look at Batman. Seeing his parents killed caused him to go out everynight dressed in a bat motif costume to fight crime. Not so far-fetched to think having both your wife and kids killed in front of you (which seriously has to be the most traumatic thing possible) could definitly drive anyone over the edge.

This isn't a speculation thread...please stay on topic.

Anyway, I cannot see Hawkeye becoming the Red Skull. I seriously think the Red skull is a completely new character. There is plenty of time in the arc to introduce him. I honestly think this Vik character from the Annual has somthing to do with it. His line "Don't blame me for what happens next" just says it all there.

UltimateE said:
This isn't a speculation thread...please stay on topic.

??? Umm, but we're speculating directly about Red Skull and who he may be. I know its not a spec thread, but doesn't that qualify as on-topic?

Hawkeye101 said:
Anyway, I cannot see Hawkeye becoming the Red Skull. I seriously think the Red skull is a completely new character. There is plenty of time in the arc to introduce him. I honestly think this Vik character from the Annual has somthing to do with it. His line "Don't blame me for what happens next" just says it all there.

I agree. I definitly see a possibility of that guy being involved.

DIrishB said:
??? Umm, but we're speculating directly about Red Skull and who he may be. I know its not a spec thread, but doesn't that qualify as on-topic?

Yeah, I thought that after I posted it, but it was moving too close to off-topicness. Just be careful.

How's this for an Ultimate Ultron enterance?

Son of Satan is rumaging through Hank's stuff and talking to SHIELD about what he's looking at. The two robots are there (Maybe just Ultron because Hank is showing Vision II off somewhere). All of a sudden Ultron quietly comes to life and quietly approaches behind SoS as he's doing his undercover work. SoS is in the middle of a sentence when the line goes dead. The next panel shows him dead on the floor and Ultron standing lifelessly back where he was.

TheManWithoutFear said:
How's this for an Ultimate Ultron enterance?

Son of Satan is rumaging through Hank's stuff and talking to SHIELD about what he's looking at. The two robots are there (Maybe just Ultron because Hank is showing Vision II off somewhere). All of a sudden Ultron quietly comes to life and quietly approaches behind SoS as he's doing his undercover work. SoS is in the middle of a sentence when the line goes dead. The next panel shows him dead on the floor and Ultron standing lifelessly back where he was.

Absolutely brilliant.

On a serious note, SoS can got to hell and learn that his father is, in fact, is Satan.

Latest posts

Back