Ultimates 2 Villains Revealed in Wizard

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
10,075
Location
New York, NY
Millar revealed in this month's Wizard Magazine that the villains of his "Grand Theft America" arc will in fact be Ultimate Red Skull and Ultimate Ultron

He also warns that Grand Theft America will be "Obscenely Violent"
 

slimjim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
2,735
Location
NYC
Dr.Strangefate said:
Millar revealed in this month's Wizard Magazine that the villains of his "Grand Theft America" arc will in fact be Ultimate Red Skull and Ultimate Ultron

He also warns that Grand Theft America will be "Obscenely Violent"
:rockon: I figured ultron but red skull?
 

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
10,075
Location
New York, NY
I'm really hoping that my prediction back from Ultimates vol.1 comes true...

The Red Skull as a defected North Korean or Chinese General who gets his hands on Captain America...

It would be great if he killed Bucky too...
 

Spade

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 17, 2005
Messages
432
Location
Can-Ad-Ah dont ask me where it is i don't know.
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................guess......................what.











I WAS RITE THAT MAKES TWICE YOU ALL SAID "OOOO SPADE IS RONG WHY WOULD THEY WRITE THAT" BUT I WAS RITE (i mean bout ultron btw)
 

slimjim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
2,735
Location
NYC
Dr.Strangefate said:
Rite and Rong aren't words.

Well, rite is, but you're using it incorrectly.
Lay off the guy he lives in "Regina Sask Canana and not in an iglo" where ever that is doubt they speak english.
 

slimjim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
2,735
Location
NYC
Dr.Strangefate said:
Rite and Rong aren't words.

Well, rite is, but you're using it incorrectly.
slimjim said:
Lay off the guy he lives in "Regina Sask Canana and not in an iglo" where ever that is doubt they speak english.
Spade said:
omg i spelt canada rong
never mind

spelling teachers are rolling in their graves.
 

Volunteer Fire Detective

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
295
Location
Arlington, Texas
That is great news! I can't wait to see Ultimate Ultron as a villain! And Red Skull. That is awesome news.
Obscenely violent, huh? Looks like I'll have to start reading them before my little brother does. Sigh.
Still, should be cool!
 

Ultxon

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
1,479
Location
Tucson, AZ
Awesome, I'm the first UC member to be in an ultimate comic. Isn't that fantasti....wait one cotton-picking minute. THEY MISSPELLED MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
43,800
Location
The World of Icelandia.
Ultxon said:
Awesome, I'm the first UC member to be in an ultimate comic. Isn't that fantasti....wait one cotton-picking minute. THEY MISSPELLED MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*SLAP* WAKE *SLAP* FROM *SLAP* YOUR *SLAP* DAMN *SLAP* DREAM! *SLAP*
 

marvelman

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
2,641
Location
OHIO!
*SLAP*Cut*SLAP*this*SLAP*idiocy*SLAP*out!!!!*DOUBLESLAP*

I posted the MAD! art for crying out loud. Take a look!
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
43,800
Location
The World of Icelandia.
marvelman said:
*SLAP*Cut*SLAP*this*SLAP*idiocy*SLAP*out!!!!*DOUBLESLAP*

I posted the MAD! art for crying out loud. Take a look!
Enough of the slap!

*Does mega slap across Marvelmans face*


I have the issue. So Im not worrying.
 

marvelman

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
2,641
Location
OHIO!
*Gets Chancy, Jigglypuff, and the rest of the Pokemon slappers to -MEGADOUBLESLAP- Ice back.*

Sorry. Don't ban me please.
 

Latest posts

Top