Ultimates 4 News? (Spoilers)

Please tell me there is no Ultimates 5 announced..

Probably... I'm beginning to think that due to his son's death. Loeb's brain, like so many of the Comic book villians was fractured. And know is trying to destroy all comics as we now it.

Is it just me or in that picture does Tony look like David Xanatos from Gargoyles.

Tony Stark.... with a hot chick in his bed? .... drawn by Frank Cho?

SHOCKING SPOILERS!!!!

:D :D

I like it!!

On a side note, I believe that chick in Tony's bed is probably the least voluptuous female Cho has ever drawn. Of course, we can't see her front, but those hips are lacking the typical Cho "fullness".

Still, the artwork is cool...is Loeb still writing it? :(

I like it!!

On a side note, I believe that chick in Tony's bed is probably the least voluptuous female Cho has ever drawn. Of course, we can't see her front, but those hips are lacking the typical Cho "fullness".

Pretty sure, yes. Sorry.

I like it!!

The man does draw him some nice, clean lines. Yeah. I dig it too.

Here's a question, how stupid will this series be under Loeb's pen? Can he top his previous stupidity?

http://apesandbabes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/070509.jpg

I'm tired.

This week has been hell for me. 3 major things were due the same week, the new San Diego Comicon art print, the new sketchbook interiors, and the New Ultimates #1 cover.

This New Ultimates #1 cover has been one of the hardest art, if not the hardest art, that I've ever drawn. The composition and the sheer size of the piece have made it the most challenging piece ever.

This cover is massive, 22.5″ x 84″. It's so big that I can't draw it on my regular drafting desk. I've been using my bed as a drawing desk for months now. Since the bed is low for my chair, I've been kneeling and hunched over since the beginning. I physically can only work a hour stretch at a time.

Anyway the end is near. I've inked about 75% of the piece and very happy with it.

Here's a sneak peek of the cover thus far. It's only about 1/20th of the cover. The rest, I'll show once the cover is done.

Now if I can figure out how to scan the whole thing…

– Frank Cho

It's a shame he's putting all this effort into it and it's a comic written by Jeph Loeb. :(

At least it will sell well.

Not a big fan of cho although he draws some mighty busty females. I'm looking at you Ms Marvel.

Last edited:
Cause he's the newest mystery!

WHOSE BLACK PANTHER! AGAIN!

Hah!

Forget Black Panther. I was just saying the other day... "You know what the Ultimate Universe needs more of? Ka-Zar and Shanna, the She-Devil." Because, you know, those are two characters that really stand the test of time...

Latest posts

Back