Ultimates 4 News? (Spoilers)

But I thought Ka-Zar was Black Panther!

ON NOES! I WUZ WRONG!

The sad things is... no... no you're not. The Ka-Zar you see is really a robot because the real Ka-Zar doesn't want to horribly quote movies that are 20 years too old to be considered relevant or creative.

1255377814.jpg

Sigh... Frank Cho's art looks great but I don't want to read this because of Jeph Loeb. It's like Mighty Avengers all over again. :(

Last edited:
omg! THERE FINULLY INTRODUSHING ULTIMATE XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Then there's this:

1255377733.jpg

The sword.....?

I'm guessing it was Hela's (the mistress of the Norse afterlife)

Joe Q said:
In Ultimatum, dead means DEAD...you know, unless Mr Loeb changes his mind and wants to bring Thor back, then we'll let him. We pretty much let him do whatever he wants.

Last edited:
DIrishB said:
I wonder if this means Ultimate Hercules will be Kevin Sorbo?

If that means we can get Bruce Campbell in the series, I'll consider it a win!

I was discussing with someone the other day point-by-point what needed to be done to fix the Ultimate Universe, and we broke it down to two simple points. Orcs and dragons.

It's like Loeb read my mind!

I could sit here and type some smartass comments about how dumb this series looks, but honestly I lack the level of interest necessary to generate snark. The fact that Marvel would leave the reins of the Ultimate Universe's flagship title with Jeph Loeb after the twin abortions of Ultimates 3 and Ultimatum tells me that Marvel has learned nothing from the universally terrible reviews and negative fan response. As long as it sells, right?

**** you, Marvel. **** you right up the ***.

Last edited:
Iceshadow said:
Wasn't the whole "Asgard Monsters Invade" done in Ultimates 2 #13?

Yeah, it was done before. I suppose that this time Loki will prepare it instead of just invoking a bunch of monster when Thor gets the upper hand in their one on one fight.

I could sit here and type some smartass comments about how dumb this series looks, but honestly I lack the level of interest necessary to generate snark. The fact that Marvel would leave the reins of the Ultimate Universe's flagship title with Jeph Loeb after the twin abortions of Ultimates 3 and Ultimatum tells me that Marvel has learned nothing from the universally terrible reviews and negative fan response. As long as it sells, right?

**** you, Marvel. **** you right up the ***.

Well yeah.

People generally don't work for free.

Last edited:
I won't be buying this. I am not even going to read it. I will pretty much ignore it. This and 'Ultimate X' which is also being written by Loeb.

Anything written by Loeb gets ignored.

Latest posts

Back