Ultimates 4 News? (Spoilers)

The Overlord

I heard around the net that in Ultimates vol. 4, it will focus more on the defenders getting powers and becoming real heroes, instead focusing on the Ultimates.

Is this true?

I heard around the net that in Ultimates vol. 4, it will focus more on the defenders getting powers and becoming real heroes, instead focusing on the Ultimates.

Is this true?

If it is I'm gonna close down this site and burn of E's comics

Is this true?
You're the first to mention it.

The only thing that has been officially said (or just said otherwise) is that Ed McGuiness will draw it.

You're the first to mention it.

The only thing that has been officially said (or just said otherwise) is that Ed McGuiness will draw it.

Before Vol.3 I would have dismissed it has a silly rumour, now I think Loeb is would do anything to destroy the Ultimates.

I heard Loeb was interviewed on Newsrama or something, but I can't find it.

Last edited:
Awesome. Finally. Something more in keeping with Hitllar's original creative intent. :rockon:

ultimatetintin.jpg

I live.

And I never thought I would say this but I'm not to excited for April 30th. The only thing remotely cool about Ultimates 3 is the poster for sale at the local game store.

And the splat page of Clint (Don't use my name in public) shooting up Logan. I loathe, nay - I DETEST - Wolverine. So any art work depicting him on the short end of the stick rocks.

It's right up there with Hulk ripping him in half.

Now that was a promising title and well written.

Lindoff rules. Loeb sucks - he blew his imagination wad on Superman/Batman. That's also why LOST is still better than Heroes by a mile.

I want my Ultimates back so bad I bought the Against All Enemies novel and that sucks almost as bad as Ultimates 3.

Anyhow, good to be back. I've just been on the outside, peeking in occasionally.

I live.

And I never thought I would say this but I'm not to excited for April 30th. The only thing remotely cool about Ultimates 3 is the poster for sale at the local game store.

And the splat page of Clint (Don't use my name in public) shooting up Logan. I loathe, nay - I DETEST - Wolverine. So any art work depicting him on the short end of the stick rocks.

Lindoff rules. Loeb sucks - he blew his imagination wad on Superman/Batman. That's also why LOST is still better than Heroes by a mile.

I want my Ultimates back so bad I bought the Against All Enemies novel and that sucks almost as bad as Ultimates 3.

Anyhow, good to be back. I've just been on the outside, peeking in occasionally.

who. are. you.?

He plays HeroClix and went to Wizard World Philadelphia last year but was too cool to talk to us.

Of course he is! He plays HeroClix. If comic books are high school marching band, then HeroClix is the football team.

Welcome back, dude I don't know.

I live.

Welcome back Leather Wolf! :D

Should we change the title of this thread to Ultimate Avengers News? I know there was an actual Ultimates 4 comic originally planned with Loeb and Ed McGuiness, but that's obviously been canceled.

Latest posts

Back