Ultimates V2 #10 Discussion (SPOILERS)

DIrishB said:
Sorry, I've been busy...BACK ON TOPIC!!!

(couldn't resist, ;) )

Yeah ya foo! The topic is Hawkeye is waaaaaay too cool to be bothered with little things like swarm. I've got this vision of HAwkeye landing an exploding arrow in 'Colonel Red's' forehead. Um, one of the Flying Shield guys with a missing leg can have Swarm.

Hawkeye101 said:
Yeah ya foo! The topic is Hawkeye is waaaaaay too cool to be bothered with little things like swarm. I've got this vision of HAwkeye landing an exploding arrow in 'Colonel Red's' forehead. Um, one of the Flying Shield guys with a missing leg can have Swarm.

Wouldn't it be more satisfying if Hawkeye took out Black Widow...you know, since she killed his family and all? Of course, now that she's unconcious and probably brain dead (after this issue) kind of nullifies that point...I'm honestly really looking forward to seeing what role he'll play in the conclusion.

I see Hawkeye doing something like a life long torture to Black Widow:

Hawkeye finds her recovering and attacks her then mutilates her by gouging her eyes, cutting out her tongue, stabbing her ear drums, and cutting off her hands. Maybe just the hands. Hawkeye then commits her to a SHIELD facility... If this were a more gory comic, I could see them actually doing this.

Yikes, you are a gory and vengeful bunch.

I think Hawkeye's kinda busy next issue to be worrying about that, and he needs to be concentrating on shutting The Liberators down and taking back SHIELD and the rest of the country. Oh, and surviving the series, that's a pretty big issue, trapped in The Liberator's stronghold as he is...

iceman said:
fo real. he'll kill swarm by throwing the bugspray right through her friggin head!

Panel 1: Swarm: hahaha, what? you think you can destroy me with some bug spray? what, do you think i'm just one giant bee? you gonna try to spray me for a couple hours and see what happens?

Panel 2: Hawkeye: *looks at can*

Panel 3: Hawkeye: *looks at swarm*

Panel 4: *Can of Bug Spray is coming out of other side of swarm's head, hawkeye can be seen having just thrown it*

Panel 5: Hawkeye: No, I just figured I'd kill a pest the only way I know how.

E said:
No kidding. Sheesh.
I'm mostly thinking of how someone would actually react if their family were killed. I don't think anything like that will happen in Ultimates. My bet is they're going to show Hawkeye kill Black Widow ordinary style.

I came up with this scene after reading the panel where Hawkeye's son is murdered in his arms. I just kept on thinking ordinary death is to good for her.
If someone had murdered my wife and children, I would at least be tempted to do some kind of horrific torture to them...Maybe I'm just more attached to my family than most or just more prone toward violence than most.

Bass said:
I get laid every night. And sometimes in the afternoon if I'm tired.

To "get laid" is a euphamism for going to sleep is it not?

Exactly...you lazy ***.

slimjim said:
I think DIB means "get high and eat all the fritos" :wink:

No, I don't like Fritos...beef jerky is where its at, sucka!

thee great one said:
Does it count if you lay yourself?

Cause if it does than it I would like 10 times a day. 20 on weekends.

You blind, hairy-palmed bastard! Good God!

Ice said:
And now everyone: get back on topic.

Right...so...how often you think Hawkeye gets laid now that his wife is dead...

What?

Did I say something wrong?

guys, dont get me wrong here i understand deaths have to be part of the story to make it interesting, but cant we just have scarlet witch alter reality to make jarvis alive again? or reed use his time machine to save him? i realy miss the old queer. :cry:

I'd hope Reed would use his time machine and retcon Grand Theft America. :(

Last edited:
Thinking back, if theLiberators were so concerned with civilian casualties, why did they allow crimson dynamo's copies to blow civilians to bits in U2#9? And why was Perun destroying buildings? That could kill people.

Finally, What beef do the Liberators have with the X-Men and the Fantastic Four. Obviously they're taking them to Washington to get executed too.

Hawkeye101 said:
Finally, What beef do the Liberators have with the X-Men and the Fantastic Four. Obviously they're taking them to Washington to get executed too.
I'm also intrigued by that, but I doubt we'll get to see why.

Hawkeye101 said:
Thinking back, if theLiberators were so concerned with civilian casualties, why did they allow crimson dynamo's copies to blow civilians to bits in U2#9? And why was Perun destroying buildings? That could kill people.

Minimizing civilian casualties, I think, more than completely preventing them, especially once The Liberators were in control.

I think the goal of the exceutions is to knoock out any potential for the US to have ANY "persons of mass destruction" as well as make one really big show.

Latest posts

Back