Ultimates V2 #10 Discussion (SPOILERS)

Victor Von Doom said:
troy6wj.jpg

As funny as that is, J Agamemnon (does the J stand for Judas?) and Venom Melendez are fine with talking speculating about #11 and 12 in this thread, because generally, single issue discussion threads of issues part of an overall arc go from discussing said issue to speculating on the next part of the story.

This is particularly apparent with The Ultimates 2 which has long periods between issue. :)

Not to look contrary to what you just said, but my name is Jaime but everyone calls me jamie(note the i) so I started going by J. Now when I tell people my name they mistake it for jake or james. It's very annoying. ANd do any of you have a hard time saying the agamemnon part. Because here evryone seems to have studdering problems with it. and by here I mean where I live.

Last edited:
Is Agamemnon your real name?! I have no problem pronouncing that name because I love Greek mythology. Agamemnon is a terrific name.

The reason I asked is because I found it sacrily coincidental since a major character in our weekly role-playing game is Judas Agamemnon. So I thought I'd just check it out for my sanity. :D

I would like to see wolerine say, "Why yes, I would love a nice hot cocoa....bub" Then they sit and talk about the events that have transpired. Then they fight and last man standing fights Ultimate Wendigo, but since it looks like they're in the himalayas, Ultimate Yeti b!+che$....

ahhh, i dont know how much longer i can wait for issue 11!!

or the next issues of ultimate extinction and ultimate wolvering vs hulk for that matter!

DanMo said:
ahhh, i dont know how much longer i can wait for issue 11!!

or the next issues of ultimate extinction and ultimate wolvering vs hulk for that matter!

Two and a half weeks, grasshopper....

The newest shipping update thread is out and Ultimates ISN'T on it. Yay! For this week, anyway

Rhyo said:
Two and a half weeks, grasshopper....

The newest shipping update thread is out and Ultimates ISN'T on it. Yay! For this week, anyway

True...I've actually got a good feeling about #11's 5/26 ship date. I don't know why, but I think it will actually ship then. When it comes to #12 and #13, I've got an equally bad feeling about them shipping on time...

Latest posts

Back