Underworld: Evolution

slimjim said:
Think it will be explained did you see the trailer?
No, I don't. To be honest I find it curious that no one has ever tackled the theory to it's core. They only say Dracula was the first Vampire. Never said who the first Lycan was. Sometimes Werewolves are slaves to Vampires and sometimes they're Vampire's only predator.

I have a little theory/fic I could toss out. See what you guys think of it?

MWoF means why they hated each other before the war and why the Werewolves were slaves to the Vampires.

Consider me interested. Liked the first one, haven't seen it since it came out though. When's this one being released?

Patriot Mk2 said:
Consider me interested. Liked the first one, haven't seen it since it came out though. When's this one being released?

In the U.S. The 20th.

Last edited:
Sorry about the triple posting. But I decided from now on. I'm going to post all Teasers, Trailers, & Clips. At the begining of my movie threads to make it easier. Just so you know.

roguefan said:
I take it the movie wasn't..... good...
It was a Sunday afternoon, I was out shopping in the city and thought to myself: I feel like watching a movie. 2 hours later I woke up in an ambulance after falling into an all too brief coma.

This is my experience of Underworld.

just got back from the sequel...i enjoyed it...there was some sweet vampire vs. lycan action...kate beckinsale gets naked (you don't see anything)...and it was at this new theatre which only cost like $4 for the student ticket...all in all...a great night

The first one bored me so much, I couldn't get pass the first 10 minutes.

Stick to Blade, kiddies.

In an episode of Real Ghostbusters, there are feuding clans of werewolves and vampires, and during the fight at the end, the two sides are biting each other in the brawl and inadvertantly becoming hybrids.

I didn't see the episode myself, but I think it needs to be made into a feature film as soon as possible.

Last edited:
This movie was a lot better than the first. There were some flaws and it didn't help that I missed an half hour of the movie cause of minigolf (damn you proj and ice). But it has a lot of cool ideas. Marcus (the original ultimate uber-vampire) is after Selene and Michael to free his brother Willaim (the original uber-werewolf). So it had some kick *** fighting scenes with Michael (the hybrid werewolf-vampire) and them. It was sweet watching him waste some Lycans too. This was a lot more violent this time around. Selene even meets the father of Marcus and Willaim. Which was kinda of lame. Marcus kills him. Selene drinks his blood and becomes stronger and then she also becomes a daywalker. And the love scene was the best part...:drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

B+

Last edited:
thee great one said:
This movie was a lot better than the first. There were some flaws and it didn't help that I missed an half hour of the movie cause of minigolf (damn you proj and ice). But it has a lot of cool ideas. Marcus (the original ultimate uber-vampire) is after Selene and Michael to free his brother Willaim (the original uber-werewolf). So it had some kick *** fighting scenes with Michael (the hybrid werewolf-vampire) and them. It was sweet watching him waste some Lycans too. This was a lot more violent this time around. Selene even meets the father of Marcus and Willaim. Which was kinda of lame. Marcus kills him. Selene drinks his blood and becomes stronger and then she also becomes a daywalker. And the love scene was the best part...:drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

B+

LMAO, you missed some of the movie because you were playing Mini-Golf with us? That's hilarious.

Latest posts

Back