Upcoming Ultimate Spider-Man arcs

Yes, welcome!

I do agree with you, that they weren't needed in a Spider-Man title, but I do think they were needed for the character growth, so that can go ignored.

I was thinking about how Bendis said something really big was going to happen with this arc and how everyone is looking at Peter, MJ, or Harry. Then I thought what would totally blow people away... So I'm gonna toss something crazy out and ask... What if Aunt May dies in this arc?

TheManWithoutFear said:
I was thinking about how Bendis said something really big was going to happen with this arc and how everyone is looking at Peter, MJ, or Harry. Then I thought what would totally blow people away... So I'm gonna toss something crazy out and ask... What if Aunt May dies in this arc?

are you serious...thats not gonna happen......and even if that happens, i will drop the book instantly.

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY(seriously, it is)

TheManWithoutFear said:

WHEN AUNT MAY DIES PERMANENTLY IN THE 616 UNIVERSE FIRST....THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL I EVEN LOOK TOWARD THAT IN THE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE.....GET REAL.....ODDS OF AUNT MAY DYING (ANYTIME SOON ANYWAY...) ARE 1 IN 10000000000000000000000

TheManWithoutFear said:
It was just a crazy idea... I'm not even sticking by it. It's too soon for another character to die anyway.

Besides, we don't want another actress. Blech.

TheManWithoutFear said:
What if Aunt May dies in this arc?

It won't happen now or ever and here's why: If they thought when planning USM that Peter graduating high school was too big a change, why on earth would they kill off the biggest supporting character?

Baxter said:
Besides, we don't want another actress. Blech.

*shudders*

Goodwill said:
Actress? What does that have to do with anything? Are you talking about MJ becoming an actress?

No, the horrible horrible "It wasn't really Aunt May, it was an actress" retcon they used to undo the death of the regular MU character in ASM #400.

By the way, for anyone who didn't see my question in the latest round of Bendis Q&A:

When will Hawk-Owl be making an appearance in Ultimate Spider-Man?

JOE QUESADA?

:lol:

I'm thinking that he'll be the villain in the 100th issue of the series... There's no way that Bendis would toss his ideas for Gargan out the window!

It's probably the most obvious thing... After Bendis gave away the outline of what he was going to do, there's not much he can keep from us, you know?

Goodwill said:
It's probably the most obvious thing... After Bendis gave away the outline of what he was going to do, there's not much he can keep from us, you know?

I love how Bendis gave us just the titles of the arcs it really has us all going... I ask Vaughan if he'd at least gives us the titles of his future arcs so we can slate our needs a bit. I hope he does too...

Well, I know you did since I post over there, too, now and I don't think he's really even thought about that yet... Bendis works much differently than most writers, wouldn't you think?

Latest posts

Back