Upcoming Ultimate Spider-Man arcs

The Captain said:
are you drunk whenever you spell ultimate incorrectly?

I do it all the time too. My finger hits the a before the m.

I dont think that that was Rocket Racer. All the kids in those panels had skates and theres no rockets. It dont even look like RR

its true

Nurhachi said:
I dont think that that was Rocket Racer. All the kids in those panels had skates and theres no rockets. It dont even look like RR

It was rocket racer, i believe it was mentioned in a solict if im not mistaken and bendis said it was ult rocket racer himself

Yeah, I actually remember reading something about that, too. Bendis said in an Ultimate Universe magazine that he would never do something like the Rocket Racer and, out of jest, introduced him in the sequence he did so that fans could be quiet. It turned out well, although that scene was particularly drawn out.

Goodwill said:
Yeah, I actually remember reading something about that, too. Bendis said in an Ultimate Universe magazine that he would never do something like the Rocket Racer and, out of jest, introduced him in the sequence he did so that fans could be quiet. It turned out well, although that scene was particularly drawn out.

about time someone vouched for me on this...i cant believe i am the only one who knew about that guy being ultimate rocket racer....the original 616 one was a black guy with a rocket pack or something like that if i am not mistaken....and the ultimate version had a helmet, some skates on...but he moved a lot faster than the thugs that were with him...

I didn't care, either, which was why I thought the whole action sequence was drawn out. For such a tedious character, I don't think he should've been given anymore page time than, say, Shocker or Rhino.

Most times, they don't usually release the second cover solicit when USM (or any comic for that matter) comes out twice a month. 73-74 happened to be an exception. But I also see what you're saying, and if it turns out it does contain spoilers, then man, you are one good speculator! :D

But most times, the second cover is just a generic Spidey pose.

Latest posts

Back